Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I never said he can't. I said he won't. It's not his role to.

King doesn't care about the roof. He hasnt shown any care about it. He probably trusts his captain and knows he's strong enough to handle anyone.

Oda doesnt give a flying fuck about realism. If he did, it would Luffy to be able to defeat Kaido.
We will see.

I guarantee you Sanji is not soloing a commander. Tag team at best.

tbh why should they
did you agree to the matchup they posed before the rooftop chapter?

"zoro vs orochi"
I still think Zoro vs Orochi will happen lol. Just never expected Kaido would just be a thing to distract Zoro. Though Zoro staying till the end of the Kaido fight is still possible. ZKK however isnt...
Post automatically merged:

We will see.

I guarantee you Sanji is not soloing a commander. Tag team at best.
It's not about soloing...it's about who will fight who. And tbh I do believe he will solo King. Marco is the only one who can keep up in an aerial battle with Sanji and King, and Sanji/Marco vs King is an overkill.

I still think Zoro vs Orochi will happen lol. Just never expected Kaido would just be a thing to distract Zoro. Though Zoro staying till the end of the Kaido fight is still possible. ZKK however isnt...
Post automatically merged:

It's not about soloing...it's about who will fight. And tbh I do believe he will solo King. Marco is the only one who can keep up in an aerial battle with Sanji and King, and Sanji/Marco vs King is an overkill.
well this is pretty much what fandom wars are
you rub my back
I rub your back lol

They don't want Zoro to fight King....they also don't want Sanji to fight King. They want an irrelevant scrub with a hax ability that has very fucking high chance at winning, killing all tension and destroying the entire narrative of new gen vs old gen to defeat King....

I present to you.....Zoro fans...
They are afraid that if Sanji fights King and if Sanji defeats King their agenda that Zoro is 1st commander level will go down the drain. They know that the one who will finish Kaido is going to be Luffy and that there is a high chance that Zoro will be the Law and Nami (a support character) in the fight against Kaido. So if Sanji fights Queen and Zoro is K.O'ed during the fight versus Kaido then they will say that Zoro is 1st commander level. That's it.

The fact that it's this fucking obvious that marco can fuck king up, makes it clear that he won't be the one to do it.... King won't be wasted on a side character that has already been established as stronger than him... think about it a bit. We have seen the least of king, and he needs characterization and screen time the most out of the calamities. Do you really think we are getting that from the prospective of marco instead one of the main characters?
Marco is not much stronger than king its going to be a close fight they are both about the same level, Marco defeating king makes sense because throughout the whole series he was portrayed as a strong character but never had any real feats, Not even in marinefold did he have any real 1v1 feats that show his true power. Marco vs king will be a perfect chance for oda to actually show who marco really is for the first time since he was introduced. Further more Marco didnt come to Wano just to play support and heal people. It wouldnt make sense if he doesnt fight a strong opponent and actually help the alliance take down kaidos army. So yes i think marco will defeat king. Because if Marco doesnt fight king who will he fight? A person of his power will do what? Just heal people up? It wouldnt make sense for him to not help in the fight alot is at stake at this war.

Seth

โ€Ž
They are afraid that if Sanji fights King and if Sanji defeats King their agenda that Zoro is 1st commander level will go down the drain. They know that the one who will finish Kaido is going to be Luffy and that there is a high chance that Zoro will be the Law and Nami (a support character) in the fight against Kaido. So if Sanji fights Queen and Zoro is K.O'ed during the fight versus Kaido then they will say that Zoro is 1st commander level. That's it.
Yeah everyone is afraid of Sanji beating King while Zoro fights 2 Yonko keep clowning urself.

Yeah everyone is afraid of Sanji beating King while Zoro fights 2 Yonko keep clowning urself.
Hahaha, you are afraid that if Zoro becomes a support character and is taken down.... the agenda that he is first commander level is gone. Nami also fought Cracker, she is probably at his level.:milaugh:

I'd actually have more respect for Drake, being a marine, if he sacrificed himself (block an infected attack for example) so that Chopper could continue finishing the antidote to save the collective good of samurais dying from the virus. Just a dumb example, but you get the point. Chopper bringing him back would be cool, also a high diff fight. We all forget Chopper has fought opponents of a similar level to Franky's own back in Enies Lobby.
Chopper's Enies Lobby opponent was slighty stronger than Franky's and very close to Blueno. Oda may say (through Usopp and that one spread) Chopper is in the weak trio, but in the past, he's portrayed him as the "fourth" muscles of the group. He teamed with Zoro and Sanji against the Groggy Monsters ad fought Eneru's Priest while Robin and Nami got the head fodders.

The fact that it's this fucking obvious that marco can fuck king up, makes it clear that he won't be the one to do it.... King won't be wasted on a side character that has already been established as stronger than him... think about it a bit. We have seen the least of king, and he needs characterization and screen time the most out of the calamities. Do you really think we are getting that from the prospective of marco instead one of the main characters?
I wouldn't say Marco is stronger. I'd just say Marco has equal chance of defeating King, as King has defeating him. And Narratively that doesnt make for an interesting fight. Oda always loves to have an underdog defeat someone strong af. That's always been the focal points of OP fights. (Im talking about main fights here).

Listen I respect your opinion but why lol? Drake isn't even a true pirate, not to mention the setup of him being infected might actually happen because he's the one protecting Chopper with Hyogoro, who just got infect this chapter.

I'd actually have more respect for Drake, being a marine, if he sacrificed himself (block an infected attack for example) so that Chopper could continue finishing the antidote to save the collective good of samurais dying from the virus. Just a dumb example, but you get the point. Chopper bringing him back would be cool, also a high diff fight. We all forget Chopper has fought opponents of a similar level to Franky's own back in Enies Lobby.
more reason why I think chopper is an underwhelming opponent
just because he is an f6 member doesnt mean he's comparable to sasaki
basically every supernova under kaido should not be scaled by rank. why isnt he a calamity you might say?
lack of interest and opportunity to challenge

I think someone like drake is a future admiral
but no means does he look bad here
someone ahead of coby in sword taken down by chopper?
No imo .
perospero is free now after he defeated carrot supposedly
lets see how chopper feels about that.

Seth

โ€Ž
Hahaha, you are afraid that if Zoro becomes a support character and is taken down.... the agenda that he is first commander level is gone. Nami also fought Cracker, she is probably at his level.:milaugh:
XD.

There is not agenda. Everyone on the roof would solo first commanders at this point.

Dude no one gives a fuck about Sanji bros tears. It's just about Sanji not being strong enough.

Zoro plays in a different league. Imagine living in a world where u think that Sanji is equal or stronger thant Zoro.

XD.

There is not agenda. Everyone on the roof would solo first commanders at this point.

Dude no one gives a fuck about Sanji bros tears. It's just about Sanji not being strong enough.

Zoro plays in a different league. Imagine living in a world where u think that Sanji is equal or stronger thant Zoro.
Okay bro, live inside your world. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.