Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny coming from the guy who wants king vs sanji with 0 proof,i am so hyped for him to get perospero or jack or another lame ass like that:suresure:
with zero proof? People have given proof multiple times you just wanna act stupid.

marcos near his limit and yet you think he is gonna fight anyone. You’re just trolling. Lets just stop arguing because I can already tell you are gonna continue to troll

I think that after comparing the two options, Sanji will come to the conclusion that he has to save Momonosuke, because Kinemon would never be happy knowing that he was saved instead of Momonosuke, if something bad happens to him.
he already did.

Sanji thinks momo is in danger
Post automatically merged:

the question is Chopper gonna fight or will he go heal the scabbards ?
he will fight the numbers. People keep forgetting about plot points.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
with zero proof? People have given proof multiple times you just wanna act stupid.

marcos near his limit and yet you think he is gonna fight anyone. You’re just trolling. Lets just stop arguing because I can already tell you are gonna continue to troll
nothing in this chapter implies he is near his limit all it said is that he is tired,stop reaching to try and make your fight happen:milaugh:

The fact Marcos near his limit should be enough for the annoying sanji haters to stop dying on that king and Marco hill but no you guys just wanna act like idiots.

It’s confirmed Marco ain’t doing shit. He’s near his limit. The Marco predictions should be over
It doesnt matter at this point King has been treated like dogshit beating him isnt that great of an achievement

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think that after comparing the two options, Sanji will come to the conclusion that he has to save Momonosuke, because Kinemon would never be happy knowing that he was saved instead of Momonosuke, if something bad happens to him.
Good point. Kin'emon's spirit was also broken due to his defeat. Losing Momo in the process, he'd probably commit seppuku just as how Kawamatsu almost did over Hiyori during his flashback.

queen shoots lasers now? tell me one good reason why he is not fighting franky
Because mirror matches are boring as fuck. That's why I personally don't get this whole "Flyer/Fire" parallel for Sanji and King. One Piecs has never been about mirror matches. Everyone has a ridiculous subset of abilities that makes these battles fun to look at. Zoro fighting other swordsman is fun because every single opponent of his uses blades in different ways, thereby not creating a mirror match at all.

The only exception literally was Luffy vs Katakuri and Oda did it entirely on purpose to push Luffy to the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.