Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, perhaps because Marco is dominating them 2vs1? It's clear that he's stronger than them individually.

No, Oda clearly showed the differences between Marco and King. At first we thought they're comparable in strength but now it's certain that Marco is much stronger. It's a high diff fight imo.
He's taken damage from Marco, clearly. Though, not as much as Queen which is impressive.

Huh? How does portrayal not favor him? The guy who was even hyped by Rayleigh? Based on what is King stronger than Katakuri?
Mid diff at best king has done nothing to put him above Katakuri.

I think also marco extreme diffs King, but remember King actually didn't use anything yet not even a named attack.

King actually did cut Marco's arm but Marco regenerated. And i don't know but looks like Marco is close to his hybrid form, only his face and his upper body are still in human form. it's base King basically and Marco didn't hurt Zoan form King just blocked him when he launched Zoro.

It is the other way around lol the dude reached hit limits after fighting base King and zoan Queen who was clean before the sneak attack, ask yourself who damaged Marco the most the one who is using his sword now and pushed him back and made him bleed in zoan form last chapter or zoan Queen who wanted to kill Hyogoro :milaugh:
Hybrid King extreme diffs Marco
Marco extreme diffs hybrid Queen
Shiki fought Garp and Sengoku and destroyed half of marineford by this logic he is mid diffing Garp lol
All cap since marco is beating them while using his flames to help others affected by the oni virus long enough for chopper to come up with a cure

Yeah cause Marco was focused on dodging Queen's laser

Marco beats him
Very unlikely. Marco is giving everything he's got. Named attacks, haki?, regeneration, maybe even hybrid (if that's how his version looks like). And all he can do is make King bleed bit.

Good luck fighting King in hybrid with his physical stats maxed out and with his sword that can take off Marco's limbs at every attack.

I think also marco extreme diffs King, but remember King actually didn't use anything yet not even a named attack.

King actually did cut Marco's arm but Marco regenerated. And i don't know but looks like Marco is close to his hybrid form, only his face and his upper body are still in human form. it's base King basically and Marco didn't hurt Zoan form King just blocked him when he launched Zoro.
Yes but he’s also fighting and holding back Queen, Kings equal, and has been for and extended period of time by now.

If King on his own could extreme diff Marco, he and Queen shouldn’t be having this much of an issue even in weaker forms.

Luffy doesn't need G4 to "fight" Marco.
Luffy uses G4 to dominate superior opponents, Marco is not superior (or even equal) in any facet aside from regeneration.
Luffy can last (while drugged and gut drilled out) in base against Katakuri, he can do the same to Marco, when fresh, having mastered FS, improved base stats and learned internal destruction on Udon.
Wasn't kata give luffy chances on chances and could have end luffy like since the beginning lol luffy and as strong as marco until I c more bc damage kaido doesnt mean u can take on high level opponents

Sweat generals smoothie & Perospero kun when they meet zoro & sanji

smoothie : I will juice you to death sexist

Perospero kun: I will lick you to death , candy boy

:gokulaugh::goyea:

Mid diff at best king has done nothing to put him above Katakuri.
Give it time.
I dunno, perhaps because Marco is dominating them 2vs1? It's clear that he's stronger than them individually.

No, Oda clearly showed the differences between Marco and King. At first we thought they're comparable in strength but now it's certain that Marco is much stronger. It's a high diff fight imo.
He's taken damage from Marco, clearly. Though, not as much as Queen which is impressive.
I do think that Marco is stronger individually, but the gap will not be as large as you think. The fact that Queen couldn't go and deal with the scabbards basically means that King wasn't confident in taking Marco on 1v1. Still, King has shit to spare like his hybrid and fire techniques and he cut of Marco's entire wing with a single swing which should be bad for his endurance as regen is running out.

I personally think Marco Extreme diffs Hybrid King.

Werospero destroying both Wanda and Carrot this soon as I expected. Strongest BMP beside the SC, fuck I'd even say he's stronger than Smoothie (weaker than Cracker tho).

Is this the fucking garbage rabbit some of ya want to join? Lmfao

I personally disagree. The arc can't keep shifting and moving Momo around for no reason like it has for the past 20 chapters. There has to be a purpose to it all. Momo seeing his mother/sister and retainers again is vital to his character.

We'll see what happens, but I personally don't think Yamato is leaving Momo, Luffy already entrusted her with him. I personally believe the reason Sanji will see Yamato/Momo is to let them know the Scabbards are about to be killed by Jack. If that notion somehow causes Yamato give Momo to Sanji, then fine, but again we have to wait and see how this plays out.
yamato wants momo out of onigashima sanji is perfect for that. Also sanji knows about Jack so he wouldn’t want momo that way it makes zero sense

Very unlikely. Marco is giving everything he's got. Named attacks, haki?, regeneration, maybe even hybrid (if that's how his version looks like). And all he can do is make King bleed bit.

Good luck fighting King in hybrid with his physical stats maxed out and with his sword that can take off Marco's limbs at every attack.
And where is your proof to show that kaido also isnt exerting energy to keep that island floating?

And where is your proof to show that marco is currently in hybrid? Its looks like the exact thing he uses when in human form.

And why would marco make the statement of chopper needing to hurry up with the antidote in the first place unless he is over exerting himself using his healing powers to heal people while fighting commanders?

Imo it's a high diff fight until we actually see far more from King.

I know and that's why I think King has advanced CoA/ryuo. It's just the first sign of his Haki when he cut fire. I'm sure there's even more.
Well during the last chapter, we've seen zoan King attacking Marco with fire balls and now he's clearly more injured. It's clear that King's AP is very high due to the fact that Marco's regen already reached its limits. Plus there's Queen who literally shots lasers as well. They both can easily injure Marco.

Nevertheless, there are also signs of Marco using ryuo plus the fact that he literally speed blitzed both calamities which is undeniable a great speed feat for Marco.

If King as strong as Marco (or "stronger" :gokulaugh:) why Oda have him fight 1 vs 1 instead of starting straight in a 2 vs 1? Marco is a retired pirate part of the old generation, it's not like his hype is important. idc about excuses, dozen of minutes have past and King still can't take the advantage
If Marco ends up defeated in the following chapter with King and Queen only taking superficial damage then that would be the reason for why this was set up as 2 vs 1.

Not that i'm arguing that King > Marco, i don't know for sure exactly how they compare.

And where is your proof to show that kaido also isnt exerting energy to keep that island floating?

And where is your proof to show that marco is currently in hybrid? Its looks like the exact thing he uses when in human form.

And why would marco make the statement of chopper needing to hurry up with the antidote in the first place unless he is over exerting himself using his healing powers to heal people while fighting commanders?
Marcos in hybrid it’s the same thing from
Marineford

Status
Not open for further replies.