Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco has full control over his DF. He can grow any part of his animal at anytime.

I don't know if it is really his hybrid.

If it is his hybrid, Marco has likely awakening.
Only good hybrid we saw was with CP9 members(pell maybe and Kaido too now), marco as you said is just transforming parts of, I cant see it as hybrid but just partial transformation of his body, and he seems to be having very good control on it. He just seems to be more used to it.(We saw Drake hybrid too?)

This is not at all comparable. This was characterization for Queen and Sanji, not Vegapunk. He literally does not mention Vegapunk once.
Vegapunk and Judge have worked together. Queen mentioned Judge. Connect the dots. Judge and Queen are being saved to being side characters within a major character like Vegapunk's flashback. Queen wont randomly have a flashback of Judge, he aint relevant enough currently to get a flashback. Like I said....carry on waiting lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah and after seeing this chapter, I doubt any one as Sanji or Drake having better Ap then Marco and still Queen and King coming out like nothing did happen(even though they take damage and bleed). And that in their base form, not even hybrid or even awakening(if they have it). To defeat Queen it probably need two vs one at this point...
Yeah... People forget that King and Queen also have Hybrids and possibly awakenings ( whatever it is for Zoans ).

I think Marco vs King stays as it is.

Queen vs Sanji and Drake.

Jack vs Yamato and Scabbards.

Here's the problem with this:

- All King has done is direct other to kill Momo. I'm not sure when it was decided that he was going to do it himself. He was entirely free to do so, but then decided to block the hole in the sky from any intruders until Marco started fighting him.

- Yamato makes Sanji redundant in protecting Momo. Sanji has no idea who Yamato is, so thats the only reason why he's contemplating a rescue. If they do meet, its to do the "sexy woman" gag and have Sanji tell Yamato that the scabbards are in danger. Pretty much the size of what should happen here.

- They don't have beef from a previous clash. Thats made up. King dropped and left him after that clash. Its not like he continued to fight him or wanted to after that moment. Its also not like Sanji was angry he got hit, he saved Momo already. And thats just it, he ALREADY saved Momo and passed him off to Shinobu. Why would Oda draw Sanji taking Momo AGAIN lol?
He tried to get others to kill Momo and they all failed, what do you think happens when he gets serious about this goal?

Yamato is not going to be enough to protect Momo from eveyrone who wants his head, she's struggling as is without adding King to the mix.

King is pissed Momo was saved, hence that being one of his priorities, I'm guessing Sanji is pissed too, we'll see.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Only good hybrid we saw was with CP9 members(pell maybe and Kaido too now), marco as you said is just transforming parts of, I cant see it as hybrid but just partial transformation of his body, and he seems to be having very good control on it. He just seems to be more used to it.(We saw Drake hybrid too?)
I was almost tempted to say that no mythical Zoan had hybrids but Kaido made my theory flat

What excuses? Zoro is one the roof. Done deal.

Why do you think Luffy fought almost all commanders on WCI and no Sanji?

Sanji would get bodied.

You have nothing but headcanon.

Sanji is whack ap wise. He better hope Marco not dying cuz under roof is fucked.
Sanji wanted to save his family during the Wedding and fought against Daifuku. I’m sure Sanji gave all of his strength in this fight and we saw that they were nearly equal in strength, so base Sanji is veteran lvl. I’m sure he would have beaten Daifuku but any commander would beat Sanji. Before anyone comes with a excuse , of course he used his full strength against Daifuku because of the serious situation. I would say that now base Sanji is high veteran or low 3rd commander level, strength wise in Peros league. With the RS he could probably beat Peros or a injured Jack now. Maybe he will tag team Queen but King is out of his reach now

Status
Not open for further replies.