Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but this is its own unique form. If Marco has a super hybrid form, that's distinct from what he's doing now. So I doubt it.

He had to unlock the Golden Form tho.. And that's DBS, so..
Tac tf are you on about.
We've see him change his arms but not legs
We've seen him change his legs but not arms
He has full control
These aren't full transformations
He should be able to do a full body hybrid

Don’t call me a lair you fanboy, I say that Sanji can beat him but he would struggle against him. They play in the same league, base Sanji would also struggle against Page One and any other flying six. Without the Raid suit he would have taken damage by Page ones hybrid form. RS doesn’t make you jump from high vereran lvl to YC1 level
DJ is on the lvl of G3 and that dislocated P1's jaw lol. Sanji will be fine against any of these matchups. He only ever faced Daifuku and Oven with no DJ, and showed to be superior.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Stop stanning King, he's not fighting Sanji
Marco would rape the living shit out of Sanji even post Wano
no. Marco will one shot both next chapter.
Yet another Sanji fan getting his headcanons destroyed.
Are you guys capable of thinking of anything possible?

Shit rn its better to short anyting you guys long for :gokulaugh:
Marco is going to be defeated next chapter and the only left that can defeat both King and Queen will be Sanji

Don’t call me a lair you fanboy, I say that Sanji can beat him but he would struggle against him. They play in the same league, base Sanji would also struggle against Page One and any other flying six. Without the Raid suit he would have taken damage by Page ones hybrid form. RS doesn’t make you jump from high vereran lvl to YC1 level
lies sanjis armament was gonna be enough to hurt Black Marias hand.

Sanji tested the raid suit and he want even using diable jambe or armament haki and it’s possible he can’t in the raid suit.

Sanji no diffs all of the flying six. Maybe who’s who can push him
To mid diff and that’s a big maybe.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji ain’t fighting Queen
because he’s fighting king

:cheers:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't think I can. Imagine Kaido's island lifting feat being bested by fucking Momonosuke...
Only if you consider it a combat feat...
Momonosuke has access to the same clouds.
The whole plot of him eating that DF to gain such ability will get closure here.
What better closure than doing what his daddy couldnt - saving Wano, in his own way...

Status
Not open for further replies.