Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen wanted to knock out Big Mom, a freaking emperor, WHY wouldnt he use the form with highest attack power?
that's a situational attack, zoan queen is heavier, thus when falling on Bm's head he does more damage.

is that what you mean? sure zoan forms are bigger and heavier.(with exceptions)

but there's no proof they're more stronger/tougher.

So the argument is calling Oda a retard ? :choppawhat:

Queen wanted to knock out Big Mom, a freaking emperor, WHY wouldnt he use the form with highest attack power?
Because his pure animal form is more durable because its heavier
Post automatically merged:

that's a situational attack, zoan queen is heavier, thus when falling on Bm's head he does more damage.

is that what you mean? sure zoan forms are bigger and heavier.

but there's no proof they're more stronger/tougher.
This man gets it

anyhting zoro does=mihawk hype.
Zoro got bodied by a guy with a kitchen knife

Mihawks up there man
Is this a troll? ***I will pretend to lose my memory for a while like you did.***

-East Blue Lolo scared Mihawk.
-Pre-TS Lolo scared Mihawk again once he beat the baboons.

Pre-TS Lolo was a threat to Mihawk.

Stop talking nonsense. They are two separate people and even Zoro novel said Lolo can be WSS at Dressrosa. So that post is nonsense and pure Mihawk wank.

Is this a troll? ***I will pretend to lose my memory for a while like you did.***

-East Blue Lolo scared Mihawk.
-Pre-TS Lolo scared Mihawk again once he beat the baboons.

Pre-TS Lolo was a threat to Mihawk.

Stop talking nonsense. They are two separate people and even Zoro novel said Lolo can be WSS at Dressrosa. So that post is nonsense Mihawk wank.
You probably think Mr. Satan killed Cell based on this line of logic.

People have doubts Marco>Mihawk=Vista?

Marco can take King + Queen, he simply sends his errand boy Vista to deal with Mihawk. Marco would embarrass Mihawk worse than Jozu did.

Now that Oda showed us how powerful Marco is he will add Perospero cheapshitting him to defeat Marco in a 3 v 1. :steef:

Vista vs Queen or Vista vs King? Not sure who wins.
Marco > big mom and kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.