Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji clashed with king this arc
selective memory?
sanji would likely take on an opponent stronger than her
zoro already looks like he is .
Sanji put his leg out, king walked into it. Then king garbed sanji transformed
sanji yelled "stop doing that you'll break me in two" slammed him into a wall then the next chapter sanji
came out of the rubble

Yamato clashed equally with Ace and Luffy

Robin got good moment 1 chapter after her birtday
Zoro got good moment 1 chapter after her birthday

you know what that means next week for Sanji

:kata:
Zoro's birthday was on the 11th, chapter 997 dropped on the 30th. End of the month, but honestly Sanji could have a moment next week or week after based on the setup in this chapter.

As much as some people were championing the idea of Carrot joining the crew, I wasn’t sure how to feel after how Zou turned out, but this chapter seems to really be setting up on her fate as to whether she ends up joining or not. At any rate, I’m intrigued.

too weak so she'll be comic relief

too late so she won't get any real development

I think chances have gone down after this chapter, jinbei and yamato are the typical candidates for joining this late in the story

J

Jo_Ndule

You guys are blinded by weekly hype.
The narrative of Marco vs King + Queen is that Marco is being desperate, rushing to KO King and Queen asap, by landing big hits after big hits, knowing his regen won't last long anymore. It will fail though.
Simply like luffy vs Kaido
Used G4 and landed big hits after big hits coz he knows his g4 will run out soon

Marco knows he cant push both to even high diff
Both are casual while Marco is going all out

Pushing Base King and Queen to Mid diff is impressive but
Marco fanboys just trying to make the scenario seems far worse than it actually is.

1. Marco is 2 vs 1ing them
As if both King and Queen are totally focused on Marco right now.
King was busy calling Maria earlier, and this week Queen is seen not targetting Marco but Hyogoro. But sure 2 vs 1.

2. Marco is bodying them!!1
Well, calamities also bodied Marco the loser. How did Marco (who has regen fruit btw) got all these bruises? It's just that Oda is being selective, by showing Marco attacking calamities on panel but skipping the scenes where calamities injured and bruised Marco.
"He was fighting both of them for 7 chapters.. for 40 min"
King busy calling on the phone and the only one busy in the past 2 chapters against Marco
While Queen was elsewhere...
This chapter... Queen was after Hyou

But hey "Queen and King were both focused on Marco the whole time"

Only King made Marco look weakened
Oda had to showcase Marco's big hits while Calamities low hits trashed Marco.

Mr. Regen cant last 1 hrs against casual King or Queen

Simply like luffy vs Kaido
Used G4 and landed big hits after big hits coz he knows his g4 will run out soon

Marco knows he cant push both to even high diff
Both are casual while Marco is going all out

Pushing Base King and Queen to Mid diff is impressive but
"He was fighting both of them for 7 chapters.. for 40 min"
King busy calling on the phone and the only one busy in the past 2 chapters against Marco
While Queen was elsewhere...
This chapter... Queen was after Hyou

But hey "Queen and King were both focused on Marco the whole time"

Only King made Marco look weakened
Oda had to showcase Marco's big hits while Calamities low hits trashed Marco.

Mr. Regen cant last 1 hrs against casual King or Queen
What proof do you have Marco is going all out.

As much as some people were championing the idea of Carrot joining the crew, I wasn’t sure how to feel after how Zou turned out, but this chapter seems to really be setting up on her fate as to whether she ends up joining or not. At any rate, I’m intrigued.

Thing is Oda doesn't bother drawing any scenes of Sulong Carrot vs Perospero, as if it isn't relevant/important enough.
First Sulong Carrot and Wanda clawed Peros then all of the battle got offpanelled. Next time they are shown, they are already defeated laying in the ground.

In contrast to Yamato, who despite her late debut but keeps making an appearance almost every chapter and treated like an important character.

ALT mangaka has spoken about shake lines. :milaugh:
What's my "real" account?

Do you even know how a person gets shaken? Its either your entire body or nothing. You don't have stable legs but shaken upper body... Just think a little before typing, it's clearly vista moving his arms, not because of something shaken him...
You clearly don't know how exercises work. Struggle is a form of shaking, and you can struggle in your upperbody but not in your lowerbody.

Here;

mihawk and his sword is getting shaken by vista according to your logic... :vistalaugh:
That is not a shake line. That's from the impact of their clash.

This guy is reading Big mom's mind now... :luuh: How do you know Big mom would want to beat marco by wasting her time instead of going to rooftop? She went there and marco couldn't stop her, mission accomplished, something mihawk failed against crocodile and vista.
I didn't read her mind, she said she can't handle Marco.

Jinbe and co were running like bitches from Big mom....
They weren't just running from Big Mom, but her angry crew. They were even running from Daifuku who is weaker than Jimbei.

Crocodile or Vista weren't running from mihawk, mihawk even asks permission to leave from Vista.

Jinbe and co >>>>> Crocodile btw.
Meanwhile Big Mom ran from Marco because she can't kill him.

J

Jo_Ndule

What proof do you have Marco is going all out.
Named attacks (powerful ones)
Hybrid
He himself complaining for being exhausted

:moonwalk:apparently sending base King flying
Or kicking base Queen down
Makes your AP > G3 ...

I disnt know base king or base Queen are durable that much. They have normal bodies in base....that's why it's easier to hurt them .
Marco couldn't even take Queen out of his zoam form or push him back.

But G3 sending Zoan kaido down , g3 red roc making Base kaido rethink life after sending him down on the floor
Means "G3 is not above Marco's AP"

Neko toss Zoan Jack down and force him out of zoan form in one blow
"neko isn't that great"
:whitepress:
Let us praise Marco for sending base king flying, needs 2 moves to make him bleed a little while G3 can do the same to zoan /base kaido

oh yeah, Mammoth jack > brancho Queen in size.

G3 > Base Neko >= Marco named kicks!
Unless you're saying Zoan Queen is stronger, tankier and bigger than Zoan kaido
Or base king/Queen are stronger than base kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.