rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Perospero continues to provide evidence on why he should've been Linlin's strongest subordinate. In Oda's world, where antagonists always exchange stupid balls, Perospero is a shining beacon. His speech to the minks was even better. God, he's great.

Meanwhile, speaking of stupid balls, the Calamities refuse to fight at full power. Like brah, imagine if Kaku and Jabra tried to fight Luffy without hybrids. I know there's Oda's reasoning for it, to show off Hybrids at a monumental time. But damn holding back like this doesn't make any sense.

Hyogoro turning all Master Roshi is cool. I guess we can take this as Prime Hyogoro too, for a few minutes. Same guy that Kaido & Orochi were worried would drive'em out of Wano if he allied with Oden. So it makes sense why Oda's hyping him up as being able to clear the arena, with the likes of Apoo and 2 Calamities in it.

-first thing of note is the Beast Pirate coverspread. It’s only the second time we’ve had one that doesn’t have a Strawhat in it- the other being one of all the pre-skip Warlords. I wonder if that means we’re not going to get a Beast Pirate Volume cover, since that colourspread is pretty much exactly what I’d expect from it. Unless the volume cover is all hybrids. Also, does it not look like King’s the main man in it and everyone including Kaido is his subordinate, lol?

-there’s good reasons for Sanji to go either way, he’s probably more needed with the Scabbards, but I expect him to go to Momo because he doesn’t know who Yamato is, and the gag potential is too strong for Oda to ignore. The geography of Onigahsima is slightly confusing me though- should’t Sanji have to go downstairs regardless of what way he wants to go, to go either to Floor Two with the Scabbards or outside the dome with Yamato? Obviously Onigashima is getting closer to the FC, but I’m not sure if it’s close close or if Mt Fuji is just so big it can be seen from anywhere

-conveniently, Perospero, the mad lad, offpanels Carrot and Wanda a few days after I said it wouldn’t surprise me. My thanks, creepy child catcher man. Him surviving that could answer the question of what Chopper is going to do since the Beast Pirate numbers don’t add up. Chopper was part of the WCI group, got beaten by him before, now his little sister has been battered. That’s a lot of setup for revenge. Is he strong enough? Not ordinarily, but it looks like Perospero isn’t entirely in good shape, and I think this Ice Virus could be a powerup for Chopper. Monster Point is old news and we saw what it could do to Hyo, who in his prime seems to have been a bit of a monster- RIP Orochi‘s Wano goons hype.
Chopper’s obviously going to get the cure in time for next chapter- could he then weaponise the virus for his own use? He’s already got it, maybe he could work out a way then to stay in Ice Oni form for a while as a powerup. Imagine Monster Point Ice Oni Chopper vs Perospero.
And tbf to the Rabbit- what a fucking line Perospero, absolute brutal takedown telling her to go eat grass and bitchslapping her, take a bow- she can come back and help out.

-Marco’s a bit of a monster, eh? He might have one of the coolest fighting styles in the series, I really liked his fireball thing. Looking forward to the anime covering this, since it’s a actually done a decent job with Wano. Can’t beat the two of them at once though. Time for Sanji to save the day there.

-Want to show me Jinbei vs WW next week, eh Oda? Only plotline that hasn’t really been touched since it started, just little bits and drabs. Get Hyogoro’s “miraculous“ recovery out the way quickly.

I feel like poeple are panicking about king and queen too much. marco was literally clashing with BM and admirals in his life and now hes full hybrid no wonder he making moves.

but king and queen are not showing their full potential along with that, they keep on getting back up while marco is getting exhausted. if you think king and queen are getting defeated here, then idk what to tell you. that just cap. just relax and enjoy the show

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco is literally fighting two guys stronger than Doffy right now.
Get out of here.
Figghting 2 people stronger than Doffy mean nothing
When Base or zoan king/Queen are not shown to be above Doffy ! And these 2 aren't even beings serious
Find a new excuse.

Doffy was weakened yet could do much with his df without losing stamina or being at his limits in mere 40 min from low tier attacks

Lolz Perospero badass dialogue he just told Carrot to chew on some grass
:gokulaugh:
I really liked Marco named attacks vs King and Queen.. King cutting Marco wings like like nothing shows he can cut flames too. Marco's attacks were really fast for the two of them, he is exhausted and will likely lose.. Maybe Peros will hit him with candy arrow and the calamities will defeat him.

I am asking myself what will happen after Chopper creates the antidote and heal everyone? Feels like it will make infected beast pirates fodders fight for the alliance but what about Apoo and Drake?
Seems like in Enies Lobby ,Sanji will once again be the last Strawhats to have an Opponent, because Chopper might start to fight once he provides the antidote.. I will go with Chopper vs Peros ..
While Sanji will play around with Yamato... And i feel like Bao Huang will spot them together and reveal their location and names to all stars who will now target Momo.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yep that issue was so dumb and cringeworthy. Hopefully Perospero does something far more important than just having to deal with these pests from now on.
Just pure silliness. Pedro willingly committed suicide in an attempt to murder Pero after Pero captured him ALIVE. Somehow Carrot took it ass Pero murdering Pedro.....somehow....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Get out of here.
Figghting 2 people stronger than Doffy mean nothing
When Base or zoan king/Queen are not shown to be above Doffy ! And these 2 aren't even beings serious
Find a new excuse.

Doffy was weakened yet could do much with his df without losing stamina or being at his limits in mere 40 min from low tier attacks
What a weird world. Suddenly you and @sanjikun both agree that Doffy > Marco

J

Jo_Ndule

For the love of God Usopp, Marco is fighting two people far stronger than Doffy at the same time.
:okay:so Bullets and Beams are stronger than ganma knife,g4 attacks,

Sure... he only fought King and Queen this chapter
The other times, King was in the sky talking
Now Queen targeting Hyou...
They weren fully focus on him , only Base Zoan king did the most with bullets/beams

So please spare menrhe causes

Status
Not open for further replies.