rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, what was my real account?

How does it showcase Vista moving his arm when it forms the shape of his upperbody? Vista's trying to lean forward, but there's a bit of struggle on his end.

I am showing you what those tic-tac-toe lines represent.

Exactly, Big Mom didn't have the means to beat Marco.

Where? Clearly, they don't want to kill her.

Now you're jut becoming a broken record and pretending to laugh when we all know you're crying.
Didn't you confess: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-1003-spoilers-discussion.10596/page-429#post-1061501

Here is your guideline on why mihawk ~ vista;

Big mom had more important business than marco, when will you able to understand that?
-Big mom's goal: going to rooftop
-marco's goal: stopping Big mom

Who achieved his/her goal? Big mom.

mihawk had no intention of fighting Don Krieg, just like Big mom had no intention of fighting marco.

Big mom's crew don't want to kill her? :vistalaugh:

Do you even read what you are typing? In what world you think they are capable of killing Big mom, but they choose not to? Who ever said that they can stop her if they are willing to kill her?

Read it carefully, Jinbe says ''she'' is unstoppable, not her + her crew, not Big mom pirates, Jinbe says ''Big mom is unstoppable'', it's singular, not plural.

Your desperate mihawk wank and your constant crying about it is really entertaining, it's really a fun :vistalaugh:

Didn't you confess: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-1003-spoilers-discussion.10596/page-429#post-1061501

Big mom had more important business than marco, when will you able to understand that?
-Big mom's goal: going to rooftop
-marco's goal: stopping Big mom

Who achieved his/her goal? Big mom.

mihawk had no intention of fighting Don Krieg, just like Big mom had no intention of fighting marco.

Big mom's crew don't want to kill her? :vistalaugh:

Do you even read what you are typing? In what world you think they are capable of killing Big mom, but they choose not to? Who ever said that they can stop her if they are willing to kill her?

Read it carefully, Jinbe says ''she'' is unstoppable, not her + her crew, not Big mom pirates, Jinbe says ''Big mom is unstoppable'', it's singular, not plural.

Your desperate mihawk wank and your constant crying about it is really entertaining, it's really a fun :vistalaugh:
ERKAN PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP

Tag my real account. Go ahead. I don't mind.

We've been over this. Those red circles on Mihawk aren't struggle lines.

@Akai2 You workout, right? Is it possible for your upper body to struggle and not your lower one?

When you can show me Big Mom wasn't interested in Marco. When you can show me how her retreat isn't related to her inability to beat him.

If Big Mom had no intentions on fighting Marco, why did she fight him?

Big mom's crew don't want to kill her? Do you even read what you are typing? In what world you think they are capable of killing Big mom, but they choose not to? Who ever said that they can stop her if they are willing to kill her?

Big Mom's hunger pangs are unstoppable. This is proven when Jimbei defeated her on the Thousand Sunny.

You're doing this again:

I'm so glad that Perospero beat these annoying and stupid minks, that Pedro issue was cringeworthy and it would have been another huge waste if his role was limited to fight these two. Now I wonder if he'll help King and Queen or if he'll go further, I doubt that he has renounced to break the alliance between his mother and the Beast Pirates.
Perospero did say that he doesn't feel like teaming up with the Beast Pirates but he wants to teach a lesson to Luffy and Co. I think his intentions are pretty clear and he is gonna go for the cheap shot. If Marco is seriously injured or defeated the alliance will lose for sure.

Sanji is somehow going to use Bao Huang to call for one of the Calamities to “kill Momonosuke” in a closed off location but Momo won’t be there. The room will be empty and the Calamity will have their guard lowered, only for Stealth Black to strike with a barrage of kicks.
Post automatically merged:

Also it seems a little too obvious to me that Chopper will be facing off against Perospero. They’re both currently in the same area and Chopper is moments away from being fully infected with a virus that causes him to go berserk.

The moment Perospero tries to attack Marco, Ice Demon Monster Chopper will smack him down furiously.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2 You workout, right? Is it possible for your upper body to struggle and not your lower one?
lol yes

But please leave me out of powerscaling discussions
Post automatically merged:

I get that a lot of people don't like the fact that Carrot is acting like Perospero killed Pedro but at the same time, didn't she already acknowledge that it was Pedro's choice back when Sanji felt guilty? Pretty sure she gets that Pedro made a choice, it's just that at the end of the day, Pedro killed himself to take down Perospero and it failed. I can get why Carrot still has beef with the dude.

Dude was preventing the Straw Hats from getting away and Pedro risked his life to stop the dude. If Perospero wasn't stopping them then Pedro would be fine and I get that it's unreasonable to expect Perospero to do nothing but I mean, if Carrot just saw it as Perospero doing his job and held nothing against him, that's be kinda strange, wouldn't it? They're on opposite sides, just because Perospero was justified in keeping the Straw Hats from leaving doesn't change the fact that it affected Carrot and the Straw Hats and led Pedro to kill himself to take out Perospero. Either way, I'd want to take down Perospero too.

Overall I'm just saying that while Perospero was justified in stopping the Straw Hats, Pedro still died to stop Peros and I feel like it's understandable that Carrot wants to take him down and holds a grudge against him even if he didn't directly kill Pedro.
Oh man I wanna create a long thread about this, I just have no steam for long form writing nowadays. But generally in agreement here, none of these characters are virtuous. They're pirates for a reason.

Last edited:
Great chapter!!
Hyogoro was awesome.
Chopper will do everything on time I am sure but anyway haha.
Marco is the man end of story!
I still believe that he and king will fight but sanji will rescue him from king, queen and pero.
Oda definitely reads the forums and he knows that fans argue a lot about who's fighting who.
That thing with sanji today was definitely on purpose for fans to argue for another week.
I enjoyed this chapter a lot.

Kill Momonosuke, and you kill the leader of Samurai... do you play chess? once you kill the leader or the "supposed shogun" of Wano... you end the hope for those samurai and basically end the war....Naturally Luffy may not stop, but that's a mindset of War... you kill the leader, you win...

Sanji going to Momo makes sense... protecting Momo could be just as important as fighting Kaido himself (in terms of roles of war).... as Kaido and Momo are the leaders of the opposing sides

Hope it's clear.... but not sure it will be convincing cause people here only care about seeing a fight/feat and powerscaling
Also it was revealed that Yamato is on the live floor, which is the same area hyogoro and the others were. And we know Hyogoro was close enough to the commanders for Queen to notice him and attack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.