rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You

Since sweating and complaining is the REAL sign of struggling, did Usopp make Arlong struggle?

Purple = Sweat
Green = Complain

Did Shanks struggle against Higuma?

Purple = Sweat
Green = Complain

How does Marco force Big Mom to stay if he's weaker?

Do you even know what planning for the worst means? This is almost as embarrassing a body builder correcting you that your upperbody and not the lower one can shake.

If Jimbei didn't beat Big Mom, why can't she break out of his grip? (Purple = sweat)

Why is she helpless against Robin? (Note she is sweating AND complaining.)

Because it's true.

Marco forced Big Mom to stay. She needed Perospero's distraction to flee.

What's in the blue rectangle?

Oh now you decided to reply huh? Couldn't deal with losing? :vistalaugh:

''You'' what? Can you make an understandable English sentence at this point?

Why are you replying to my question with a question? Shanks is reacting at something related to others, he is not fighting, or running away from Higuma. Stupid comparison.

When did marco force Big mom to stay when we see Big mom leaving without asking marco's permission?

You compared poisoning her food to their inability to stop Big mom via combat abilities. I never talk about poisoning her food.

Jinbe cheap-shotted Big mom from behind. Why are you repeating the same debunked arguments again and again like a broken record?

If it's true then proved it genius, don't be a smart ass. I don't need to prove vista's superiority over mihawk, because I said vista = mihawk, you think mihawk is superior to vista, then you need to prove mihawk's superiority to vista, not with being a smart ass like ''because it's true'' reply.

I believe you've problem with your eyes, because Big mom leave without marco's permission, and marco watched her leaving, and couldn't stop her.

Ok, you didn't answer Zoro vs. Hyouzu, so I take it as you got debunked. Do you even have a shame to reply me without answering the most important parts of my post? And the one with mihawk being shaken by frozen sea? You didn't answer that too. Shameless trolling from an ALT.

I already asked you a question about Big mom vs. Jinbe, you are talking about irrelevant things, did Big mom shake Jinbe alongside with the ground?

Sorry, remade my post.

Why would I call your ALT, you said you are an ALT.
YOU said I had an alt account. Tag my REAL account if this is fake.

How can Katakuri can be shook by Luffy when he clearly dominated Luffy? When mihawk couldn't do the same to Vista and ask for forgiveness (I mean postponement)? :vistalaugh:

If mihawk can be shook by his own attack, not simply moving, then is that mean the frozen sea > Vista? Since frozen sea make mihawk shook but not Vista according to your denial on that two lines behind mihawk?

If Zoro can be shook by Hyouzu (inferior swordsman) then if Vista shook by mihawk, is that mean Vista > mihawk? :vistalaugh:

Congrats! Your argument is so dumb that people can use it to hype Hyouzu, the garbage swordsman. :steef:
If complaining and sweating is the real sign of struggle, did Shaks struggle against Higuma? (Purple = Sweat, Green = Complain)

Did Arlong struggle against Usopp? (Purple = Sweat, Green = Struggle)

So Big mom can shook Jinbe alongside with the ground? Is that mean showing superiority for Big mom against Jinbe? Since you were arguing for Jinbe beating Big mom?
Look at the blue rectangle.

Big mom didn't stay, marco forced her to stay, but he failed to stop Big mom. Stop being in denial.
How does Big Mom force Marco to stay if she's stronger?

Perospero had no problem with Big mom's death, he was already thinking to take over the crew.
Do you even know what "planning for the worst" means? First a bodybuilder had to correct on that it's possible for only the upperbody to shake and now this?

Jinbe cheap-shotting Big mom twice, and failing to damage twice is not beating her. Jinbe was desperate against Big mom.

According to your dumb argument Jinbe was shook by Big mom too, not just moving, see the two lines in the red circle.
If Jimbei didn't beat Big Mom, why can't she break out of his grip? (Purple = Sweat)

Why was Big Mom helpless against Robin. Why could she only sweat (purple) and complain (green)?

You are the one claiming mihawk is superior to Vista, mihawk failed to pass Vista and then Crocodile. I only said mihawk = vista.
It's true.

So I don't need to show Vista's superiority to mihawk. Big mom didn't fail to pass marco, while mihawk failed against Vista.
You showed Marco could force Big Mom to stay.

Backfired by what? You didn't even answer the question, LOL. Did Big mom shook Jinbe when he was desperately talking about Big mom's power?[/QUOTE]

If I wasn't sure before that Carrot was joining the crew then I definitely am now.

Oda is clearly giving her an extended story arc with her grudge with Perspero. The focus is clearly on her here. Not Wanda. Which wouldn't be the case if she were a background character or less important than other Minks. Yet out of all of them Oda is pushing her personal story forward and I think thats extremely telling.

The defeat here enhances her internal struggle and is evidence that her conflict with Perspero WILL continue. This is not the end of her story just the start of it.

Another crappy chapter. 42 percent of the chapter was devoted to Hyougorou. And the first three pages were straight up filler content showing us for the millionth time Yamato fighting fodder. If Oda is going to spent almost half a chapter on Hyougorou dying and if hyougorou doesn't suffer any consequences after this then this chapter was straight up filler.

If I wasn't sure before that Carrot was joining the crew then I definitely am now.

Oda is clearly giving her an extended story arc with her grudge with Perspero. The focus is clearly on her here. Not Wanda. Which wouldn't be the case if she were a background character or less important than other Minks. Yet out of all of them Oda is pushing her personal story forward and I think thats extremely telling.

The defeat here enhances her internal struggle and is evidence that her conflict with Perspero WILL continue. This is not the end of her story just the start of it.
Uhhh No. Oda's just being at least consistent with his writing, Which is to not just drop a subplot. We already knew a Carrot vs Perospero fight might happen because of what he wrote back in WCI etc...
Anything else is people literally just reaching.

Thats hardly a rebuttal to anything I've said. lol.

In any case, I don't see why people think this defeat is a bad thing.

It just enhances their conflict by giving Carrot a stronger drive to defeat him. Carrot now has an even stronger desire to win which is going to make their next encounter all the more exciting.

Oh now you decided to reply huh? Couldn't deal with losing? :vistalaugh:
Why do you pretend to laugh when we know you're crying?

''You'' what? Can you make an understandable English sentence at this point?
Again, I remade my post.

Why are you replying to my question with a question? Shanks is reacting at something related to others, he is not fighting, or running away from Higuma. Stupid comparison.
It's a valid comparison. Shanks is fighting Higuma, and he sweated and complained.

When did marco force Big mom to stay when we see Big mom leaving without asking marco's permission?
I didn't say Big Mom forced Marco to stay, YOU did.

Big mom didn't stay, marco FORCED her to stay, but he failed to stop Big mom. Stop being in denial.

You compared poisoning her food to their inability to stop Big mom via combat abilities. I never talk about poisoning her food.
Where did I do that? What are you even talking about?

Jinbe cheap-shotted Big mom from behind. Why are you repeating the same debunked arguments again and again like a broken record?

Explain why Big Mom can't break out of Jimbei's lock.

Explain why Big Mom's helpless against Robin.

If it's true then proved it genius, don't be a smart ass. I don't need to prove vista's superiority over mihawk, because I said vista = mihawk, you think mihawk is superior to vista, then you need to prove mihawk's superiority to vista, not with being a smart ass like ''because it's true'' reply.
The manga flat out states Mihawk's superior.

I believe you've problem with your eyes, because Big mom leave without marco's permission, and marco watched her leaving, and couldn't stop her.
Usopp ran away from Arlong without his permission after owning him (based on your criteria on "owned"), is Usopp superior to Arlong?

Higuma did that to Shakns too. Is Shanks weaker than Higuma?

Ok, you didn't answer Zoro vs. Hyouzu, so I take it as you got debunked. Do you even have a shame to reply me without answering the most important parts of my post? And the one with mihawk being shaken by frozen sea? You didn't answer that too. Shameless trolling from an ALT.
Debunk? You haven't debunked that Vista couldn't withstand the same impact Mihawk did.

I already asked you a question about Big mom vs. Jinbe, you are talking about irrelevant things, did Big mom shake Jinbe alongside with the ground?
Again, I rewrote my reply since I jumbled my original.

Thats hardly a rebuttal to anything I've said. lol.

In any case, I don't see why people think this defeat is a bad thing.

It just enhances their conflict by giving Carrot a stronger drive to defeat him. Carrot now has an even stronger desire to win which is going to make their next encounter all the more exciting.
Who fucking cares about a defeat or win... everything else is more telling, but here you are saying despite that it makes her chance's higher... wtf

Who fucking cares about a defeat or win... everything else is more telling, but here you are saying despite that it makes her chance's higher... wtf
I am once again, baffled at your inability to properly respond to any of my points.

Vague replies like:
"everything else is more telling"
Is not a rebuttal.

Make an actual point or don't waste time responding to me.

I am once again, baffled at your inability to properly respond to any of my points.

Vague replies like:

Is not a rebuttal.

Make an actual point or don't waste time responding to me.
Oh look, Stop acting on a high Horse. You haven't made any good points either. I'm baffled you suddenly think Carrot's chances went up, Are you special in the head? Stop deflecting and make you point instead of acting like a dick.

Oh look, Stop acting on a high Horse. You haven't made any good points either. I'm baffled you suddenly think Carrot's chances went up, Are you special in the head? Stop deflecting and make you point instead of acting like a dick.
What you're doing here is whining about my post rather than actually refuting anything I said.

I already gave my argument. I'm still waiting on yours.

No, Give it again. If you can't do that much Then fuck off.
If somebody tells you something you don't like doesn't mean it's not without their own points on the matter.
Whats there to give? My post is right up there. You can literally just go read it again. lol.

Here I'll make it easier for you.

^Thats what I said.

Still waiting for you to make an actual argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.