rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats there to give? My post is right up there. You can literally just go read it again. lol.

Here I'll make it easier for you.

^Thats what I said.

Still waiting for you to make an actual argument.
I don't Doubt Carrot will have some more content involved with her, But to the extent that you think she'll join the crew, I think is mistaken. Carrot has been wholly underused and shown when she could have been. She's really just there not making much impact in the story. Instead she got a fight that got off paneled, You'd think a Nakama would have been given Focus not ignored.... But for some reason your flipping all of that around and saying that's the reason Why she'll join or something. What faulty logic tbh.

I don't Doubt Carrot will have some more content involved with her, But to the extent that you think she'll join the crew, I think is mistaken. Carrot has been wholly underused and shown when she could have been. She's really just there not making much impact in the story. Instead she got a fight that got off paneled, You'd think a Nakama would have been given Focus not ignored.... But for some reason your flipping all of that around and saying that's the reason Why she'll join or something. What faulty logic tbh.
You could have just started with this. lol.

You'd think a Nakama would have been given Focus not ignored
Thing is she IS getting focus. Far more focus than would be necessary of a side character. She's not being ignored at all. Oda is taking the time to flesh out her personal story. He is also doing the same with the rest of the strawhats. We're starting to see personal conflicts build between each of the strawhats and their opponent for this arc. Carrot is getting that with Perspero.

She's been given an internal struggle for this arc which is the basis of any character story. Which is something Oda wouldn't do for a character like Carrot unless she was going to be significant.

At the end of the day Oda is clearly going out of his way to give her a personal story. It makes her chances of joining significantly higher.

You could have just started with this. lol.

Thing is she IS getting focus. Far more focus than would be necessary of a side character. She's not being ignored at all. Oda is taking the time to flesh out her personal story. He is also doing the same with the rest of the strawhats. We're starting to see personal conflicts build between each of the strawhats and their opponent for this arc. Carrot is getting that with Perspero.

She's been given an internal struggle for this arc which is the basis of any character story. Which is something Oda wouldn't do for a character like Carrot unless she was going to be significant.

At the end of the day Oda is clearly going out of his way to give her a personal story. It makes her chances of joining significantly higher.
She's not getting any more focus than other side characters have. Paulie had a history with the Cp0 guys, told Zoro to tell Kaku that their all fired, Wyper had a history with the Bell stuff. It's not unique at all. Her personal story? What does that have to do with Perospero? Pedro killed himself, Perospero was just his target...
Pedro had his own internal struggle, look where that ended up.

Status
Not open for further replies.