rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stop projecting. We all know you're the biggest crybaby on this forum (@HopOnTheHype don't count since he's banned). You snitched on the mods about signature sizes because @ShishioIsBack's literally hurt your feelings.
Again I am happy to prove you are a liar again, I was already telling the signatures are way too big to others way before your stupid claims about me, it has nothing to do with your zoro wanker troll friends signatures, I can show the old pm messages about me talking to others about the big signatures which is not allowed according to the rules, (Nov 2020)

This was long before this thread; (Jan 2021)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...llpaper-size-screenblocking-signatures.10163/

where you cried like a baby in this thread, because you are a zoro wanker in disguise, why else? Again, you've been proved as a liar, not only as a cry baby and zoro wanker.

''snitching'' , LOL. If we will not follow the rules, then I can insult anyone as I like, but I can't, somehow I get threadbanned without even insulting anyone (ask @LuthonTheDragDown I didn't even insult her yet I got threadbanned) then if the rules doesn't apply, then bring someone like True god moe from the ban, who got banned because of your zoro wanker friends ''snitching'' True god moe, so ''snitching'' didn't happen when banning the non-zoro wanker users like them, but when it comes to your zoro wanker friends, the rules doesn't apply to those wankers, and they don't get banned, if the rules applies to them, it's always ''snitching'' LOL, this is how you are being a cry baby for the love of your zoro wanker friends.

So now I proved that you were lying again, how about stop being a lying ALT, and apologize instead if you have any shame?

It's a valid comparison because you're using "people say" to determine power levels. I didn't say they were "lying," I said they were misinformed. Yes, I know more than them because Oda gave us more info than them.

Yes, Queen cracked Big Mom's skull. That's how he got her to Onigashima.

The "heavy object" is Mihawk's slash that was pushing Jozu back, who was protected by his diamond shield. You really are proving more and more that you have a simple brain.

1) Who says Vista needs to pant?
2/3) Because in those cases, the movement lines don't indicate struggle.
4) Because that's a reaction line.
5) Because Vista isn't afraid of superior opponents (even his Vivre Card says it). Because Jimbei & Co weren't just running from Big Mom but her crew too.

Two COMPLETELY different situations. Jimbei and co were in a desperate situation against an entire Yonko army while Mihawk is sparing inferior opponents.

No one said Vista ran with fear. Big Mom did exactly the same thing Higuma did, she ran when she saw she was outmatched.

Because it doesn't need sweat marks to tell us they were trembling.

"Baseless assumption" is a valid answer because "ask for postponement" isn't a sign of weakness. However, running from your opponent is.

It's being a smart ass to say that they were misinformed, as if you know better than them, you clearly don't. When you tried to give example about Demaro Black to argue this, you got debunked very hard. Because of the obvious difference due to Demaro gaining benefit for lying and Sentoumaru exposing him in the manga for lying later. There is no slight resemblance between the two examples, nor anyone said they were misinformed, and exposed by other later, that never happened.

If someone made a plan to stop mihawk, used distraction like someone as powerful as fifth yonko Luffy, and then ambushed him when he was dealing with something else, then you can actually wank mihawk over this, someone like Queen, who has +1billion bounty, got trashed by Big mom with two shots, then he makes a plan by using the territory that he knows and uses Luffy as a bait to cheap-shot her, this only shows what Queen needs to do even for cheap-shotting Big mom, he can't even do that in a casual 2 v 1 with Luffy, he still waits and ambushed her with the territory advantage, this only hypes the power difference between Big mom and Queen, but you are so desperate that you are using this as if it helps your pathetic mihawk wankery.

Sword slashes are not heavy objects, they comes from the movement of a swordsman, and then they disappear, not surprised that you can't understand this simple difference. Heavy objects does not disappear like the sword slashes. Jozu doesn't struggle with mihawk's sword slash, he doesn't get cut or takes damage from it, or he doesn't struggle, otherwise he struggled when he beat Crocodile, which I will show the movement lines (not struggle) it's the same with the one that he has when he owned and showed superiority against mihawk.

If Vista doesn't need to pant, then there is no struggle. Kizaru can't even defeat Old Ray when he was panting, which means Old Ray was struggling due to panting, but he still didn't lose. Vista doesn't even pant against mihawk, but somehow you mihawk wanker believe he was struggling, so something is wrong in here, or wrong in your mind.

Vista vs mihawk doesn't indicate struggle as well, infact those are just movement lines, if there is a struggle, then Oda makes it clear with either reactions like ''oof, ugh etc.'' (Zoro vs Hawkins) or with sweating (Zoro and Arlong), or with panting (Old Ray), none of these things happened in Vista vs. mihawk, instead mihawk proposed the postponement, which means Vista wasn't even thinking about retreating or postponing until mihawk bring that up.

When Big mom jumped on the ship, she was alone, and Jinbe said prepare to abandon the ship, again; Big mom was alone, she didn't have a crew. So stop lying.

No one said mihawk is sparring anyone, so you are coming up with retarded answers again. This sparring thing, can work for anyone; ''Big mom sparred marco'', which could be a better answer than mihawk sparring Vista, because at least Big mom showed that she can fight Kaido equally, who is stronger than marco, and she actually hurt marco by grabbing his neck.

Big mom run to Kaido? Who is canonically superior of marco? :vistalaugh: I guess in your mind that Big mom choose inferior opponents like Luffy and other people on the rooftop, instead of marco? marco is fighting with Kaido's underlings, while Big mom is fighting alongside with Kaido as equals. Big difference here.

It's proven that those are not the same lines with Jinbe and Zoro had against Big mom and Hawkins, which is why sweating, panting or showing reaction of struggling is essential, because those lines are not struggling.

I was talking about this panel, and no, those movement lines don't indicate struggle on Mihawk's end.

Yes it does show the exact same thing, you are lying again.

This is the literal translation of that passage:

"'Hawk Eyes', feared by all who pursue swordsmanship, now sets his sight on the future, waiting for the sword master who surpasses 'Red Hair' (Shanks) whom he used to cross swords with...!!!"

Where does it say "surpasses Shanks in swordsmanship"?
Why a sword master should surpass Shanks? LOL. Shanks is a pirate Emperor, not only a sword user.

Is sword master needs to be a pirate Emperor? It doesn't say in what that sword master is going to surpass Shanks.

Surpassing in individual power? In terms of being an Emperor? Overall power level? Having a stronger pirate crew? Surpassing at what?

Since the subject here is being sword master, it clearly means surpassing in sword mastery, otherwise every proposition is open to speculate such as being a pirate Emperor, or having a stronger crew etc.

Its also expected from you to ignore the direct quotes that comes from 2 Databooks that states Vista = mihawk or Vista > mihawk in that fight, then you come with this irrelevant thing to wank mihawk again by using Shanks's name.

You also really have no shame as a mihawk wanker, one minute you lowball Yonko to hype mihawk, then in another you use Yonko Shanks's name to hype mihawk, because Shanks is a Yonko, and you need that hype because mihawk doesn't have any hype without that.

If you are going to desperately wank mihawk by using Yonko's name only, then lowballing Yonko Shanks and Yonko Big mom contradicts with your mihawk wankery.

Also as I told you before WSS title is really small and insignificant in comparison to Yonko title.

WSS can still have his title if they lose to people like Katakuri or marco, but Yonko can't do that; Luffy couldn't be fifth Yonko if he loses to Katakuri, and BB couldn't be Yonko if he lost to marco.

While mihawk can get his ass handed over to him all day along by Crocodile, Buggy, Jozu, Katakuri and marco, and he will still be the WSS at the end of the day.

Two big differences between the two titles. Yonko title >>>>>>>>>>>> WSS title, not even close.

I never said Mihawk stopped at Crocodile.

Now you admit Jmbei got Big Mom in a grip. Now tell me why Big Mom did nothing but sweat.

Crocodile didn't do shit to Mihawk. His former colleague and sidekick defeated Big Mom.

Just like Luffy Big Mom ran from Doflamingo Marco when the gladiators Perospero had his hands full.

Kaido was not stronger than Marco. He couldn't do anything against an attack Cracker blocked easily.

Show me where Big Mom would continue fighting Marco.

That is not a sign of superiority.

I am not lowballing Big Mom. I am showing you the manga says she isn't that strong.

"Didn't hit" doesn't mean shit when you run away and admit inferiority. Mihawk offered to spare Vista's life and leave the ice; Big Mom fled like a bitch after admitting she can't do anything.
You said;
''Mihawk wanted to know what made Luffy special and found out, so he stopped.''

So you were lying because mihawk didn't stop there, he once attacked him again after his Vista duel, and Crocodile stopped him. Thus, there is no proof that mihawk was holding back against Vista, because he still didn't give up on going after Luffy, and his apologize to Shanks is still there when he was dueling with Vista, with the intention of catching Luffy. But he knew he couldn't beat Vista, and he couldn't reach Luffy, which is why he proposed postponement, and Vista accepted that would be advantageous for BOTH of them, both mihawk and Vista.

Not only you lied about that, you also lie about mihawk sparring Vista, since Vista specifically says that postponing the duel works and advantageous for both, so mihawk wasn't sparring anything, he lost his advantage, and then he asked for postponement.

Big mom sweat because she was in disadvantage because of CHEAP-SHOTTING from behind. When you admit that it was cheap-shotting, then you can bring this up.

Crocodile said mihawk should watch himself, and mihawk couldn't do anything about it.

It looks like you started to write your own Two Piece again. Crocodile showed no inferiority against mihawk.

Ok, answer these questions kid;

1- Is Jozu struggling with Crocodile while beating him? Or is that the same regular movement lines that he easily blocks mihawk's attacks and shows superiority to mihawk?

2- Is mihawk struggling while making a simple attack?

3- Is mihawk and his black sword struggling against Vista? Or is it just a movement line?

4- Is Sengoku struggling while beating Luffy?

5- Is marco (or Vista) struggling while making their simple attack, which is the same attack that make Akainu scream?

6- Is Zoro struggling against inferior swordsman Hyouzu?

7- Is Vergo struggling against Sanji?

''Kaido was not stronger than Marco. He couldn't do anything against an attack Cracker blocked easily.''

:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Ok I am done with this lying troll.

B

Ballel

Again I am happy to prove you are a liar again, I was already telling the signatures are way too big to others way before your stupid claims about me, it has nothing to do with your zoro wanker troll friends signatures, I can show the old pm messages about me talking to others about the big signatures which is not allowed according to the rules, (Nov 2020)

This was long before this thread; (Jan 2021)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...llpaper-size-screenblocking-signatures.10163/

where you cried like a baby in this thread, because you are a zoro wanker in disguise, why else? Again, you've been proved as a liar, not only as a cry baby and zoro wanker.

''snitching'' , LOL. If we will not follow the rules, then I can insult anyone as I like, but I can't, somehow I get threadbanned without even insulting anyone (ask @LuthonTheDragDown I didn't even insult her yet I got threadbanned) then if the rules doesn't apply, then bring someone like True god moe from the ban, who got banned because of your zoro wanker friends ''snitching'' True god moe, so ''snitching'' didn't happen when banning the non-zoro wanker users like them, but when it comes to your zoro wanker friends, the rules doesn't apply to those wankers, and they don't get banned, if the rules applies to them, it's always ''snitching'' LOL, this is how you are being a cry baby for the love of your zoro wanker friends.

So now I proved that you were lying again, how about stop being a lying ALT, and apologize instead if you have any shame?

It's being a smart ass to say that they were misinformed, as if you know better than them, you clearly don't. When you tried to give example about Demaro Black to argue this, you got debunked very hard. Because of the obvious difference due to Demaro gaining benefit for lying and Sentoumaru exposing him in the manga for lying later. There is no slight resembelence between the two examples, nor anyone said they were misinformed, and exposed by other later, that never happened.

If someone made a plan to stop mihawk, used distraction like someone as powerful as fifth Luffy, and then ambushed him when he was dealing with something else, then you can actually wank mihawk over this, someone like Queen, who has +1billion bounty, got trashed by Big mom with two shots, then he makes a plan by using the territory that he knows and uses Luffy as a bait to cheap-shot her, this only shows what Queen needs to do even for cheap-shotting Big mom, he can't even do that in a casual 2 v 1 with Luffy, he still waits and ambushed her with the territory advantage, this only hypes the power difference between Big mom and Queen, but you are so desperate that you are using this as if it helps your pathetic mihawk wankery.

Sword slashes are not heavy objects, they comes from the movement of a swordsman, and then they disappear, not surprised that you can't understand this simple difference. Heavy objects does not disappear like the sword slashes. Jozu doesn't struggle with mihawk's sword slash, he doesn't get cut or takes damage from it, or he doesn't struggle, otherwise he struggled when he beat Crocodile, which I will show the movement lines (not struggle) it's the same with the one that he has when he owned and showed superiority against mihawk.

If Vista doesn't need to pant, then there is no struggle. Kizaru can't even defeat Old Ray when he was panting, which means Old Ray was struggling due to panting, but he still didn't lose. Vista doesn't even pant against mihawk, but somehow you mihawk wanker believe he was struggling, so something is wrong in here, or wrong in your mind.

Vista vs mihawk doesn't indicate struggle as well, infact those are just movement lines, if there is a struggle, then Oda makes it clear with either reactions like ''oof, ugh etc.'' (Zoro vs Hawkins) or with sweating (Zoro and Arlong), or with panting (Old Ray), none of these things happened in Vista vs. mihawk, instead mihawk proposed the postponement, which means Vista wasn't even thinking about retreating or postponing until mihawk bring that up.

When Big mom jumped on the ship, she was alone, and Jinbe said prepare to abandon the ship, again; Big mom was alone, she didn't have a crew. So stop lying.

No one said mihawk is sparring anyone, so you are coming up with retarded answers again. This sparring thing, can work for anyone; ''Big mom sparred marco'', which could be a better answer than mihawk sparring Vista, because at least Big mom showed that she can fight Kaido equally, who is stronger than marco, and she actually hurt marco by grabbing his neck.

Big mom run to Kaido? Who is canonically superior of marco? :vistalaugh: I guess in your mind that Big mom choose inferior opponents like Luffy and other people on the rooftop, instead of marco? marco is fighting with Kaido's underlings, while Big mom is fighting alongside with Kaido as equals. Big difference here.

It's proven that those are not the same lines with Jinbe and Zoro had against Big mom and Hawkins, which is why sweating, panting or showing reaction of struggling is essential, because those lines are not struggling.

Yes it does show the exact same thing, you are lying again.

Why a sword master should surpass Shanks? LOL. Shanks is a pirate Emperor, not only a sword user.

Is sword master needs to be a pirate Emperor? It doesn't say in what that sword master is going to surpass Shanks.

Surpassing in individual power? In terms of being an Emperor? Overall power level? Having a stronger pirate crew? Surpassing at what?

Since the subject here is being sword master, it clearly means surpassing in sword mastery, otherwise every proposition is open to speculate such as being a pirate Emperor, or having a stronger crew etc.

Its also expected from you to ignore the direct quotes that comes from 2 Databooks that states Vista = mihawk or Vista > mihawk in that fight, then you come with this irrelevant thing to wank mihawk again by using Shanks's name.

You also really have no shame as a mihawk wanker, one minute you lowball Yonko to hype mihawk, then in another you use Yonko Shanks's name to hype mihawk, because Shanks is a Yonko, and you need that hype because mihawk doesn't have any hype without that.

If you are going to desperately wank mihawk by using Yonko's name only, then lowballing Yonko Shanks and Yonko Big mom contradicts with your mihawk wankery.

Also as I told you before WSS title is really small and insignificant in comparison to Yonko title.

WSS can still have his title if they lose to people like Katakuri or marco, but Yonko can't do that; Luffy couldn't be fifth Yonko if he loses to Katakuri, and BB couldn't be Yonko if he lost to marco.

While mihawk can get his ass handed over to him all day along by Crocodile, Buggy, Jozu, Katakuri and marco, and he will still be the WSS at the end of the day.

Two big differences between the two titles. Yonko title >>>>>>>>>>>> WSS title, not even close.

You said;
''Mihawk wanted to know what made Luffy special and found out, so he stopped.''

So you were lying because mihawk didn't stop there, he once attacked him again after his Vista duel, and Crocodile stopped him. Thus, there is no proof that mihawk was holding back against Vista, because he still didn't give up on going after Luffy, and his apologize to Shanks is still there when he was dueling with Vista, with the intention of catching Luffy. But he knew he couldn't beat Vista, and he couldn't reach Luffy, which is why he proposed postponement, and Vista accepted that would be advantageous for BOTH of them, both mihawk and Vista.

Not only you lied about that, you also lie about mihawk sparring Vista, since Vista specifically says that postponing the duel works and advantageous for both, so mihawk wasn't sparring anything, he lost his advantage, and then he asked for postponement.

Big mom sweat because she was in disadvantage because of CHEAP-SHOTTING from behind. When you admit that it was cheap-shotting, then you can bring this up.

Crocodile said mihawk should watch himself, and mihawk couldn't do anything about it.

It looks like you started to write your own Two Piece again. Crocodile showed no inferiority against mihawk.

Ok, answer these questions kid;

1- Is Jozu struggling with Crocodile while beating him? Or is that the same regular movement lines that he easily blocks mihawk's attacks and shows superiority to mihawk?

2- Is mihawk struggling while making a simple attack?

3- Is mihawk and his black sword struggling against Vista? Or is it just a movement line?

4- Is Sengoku struggling while beating Luffy?

5- Is marco (or Vista) struggling while making their simple attack, which is the same attack that make Akainu scream?

6- Is Zoro struggling against inferior swordsman Hyouzu?

7- Is Vergo struggling against Sanji?

''Kaido was not stronger than Marco. He couldn't do anything against an attack Cracker blocked easily.''

Dude.
Your post
Your post
Your post
Your post
Your post

You spent hours writing nonsense just to postpone? By your logic, does this mean I win the argument?
Post automatically merged:

@Erkan12 This is you every time you use laugh emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.