Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy how you guys entirely misinterpret my intentions about Zoro. I DON'T WANT ZORO TO BE OVERSHADOWED. Period. That's the entire point.

This entire page should scare you lmao:

Apparently I'm on a "dumb" train but Kaido kills Zoro probably has to be the dumbest train this forum has conjured up.
Being overshadowed by luffy is normal. You think sanji wouldn't be being overshadowed by luffy if sanji fights king? Zoro is contributing in a major way and getting as much shine up there as a 1v1 with king would give. zoro isn't just being sidelined in this fight.

Comparing the philosophy of because you are big doesnt mean you are an easy target, apparantly that's a tough concept for people to grasp
quite the opposite when it comes to kaido.. who time and time again prove less evasive so sudden attacks.. like killers, kid's. luffy's.. zorovs tatsumaki.and law's surgery . the onky reason why kaido dodged zoro's slash before hand was coz BM told him....Kaku is not kaido he ain't a mountain..

This is made up. There is no instance where Oda has led you to believe Zoro will kill Kaido. Literally nothing.

Cutting Kaido is not at all the same thing.
Stop headcanoning. Enma is the only sword that gave kaido a scar, its the sword to kill kaido and its in zoros possession not only that zoro said he will slay kaido.
What zoro says>your head canon

well that DF things is obviously not true but the part yes.. u can say thay the drug gave him his emotion back in a way.. hence giving him access ti diable jambe.. and yes its a technique like Kinnemon's.. zoor did it with a sword just like Kinnemon.. the reason why they can summon flames is due to their spirit.. also and explanation to zoro's ashura.. i'd recommend u searching more about this
Nah I dont agree with you at all lol. But ok....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Foza, doffy, hyogoro, marigold, luffy, kinemo, zoro, katakuri, hannyabal, king, sanji, who am I forgetting? The fire powers are definitely spirit or haki related at this point. The idea of Diable jambe being a vinsmoke related power should die in a fire πŸ”₯
why should it ?
kaido is talking about luffys ceiling
and how in the future he will be as strong as them not now
where as this is set up for this arc

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
This is made up. There is no instance where Oda has led you to believe Zoro will kill Kaido. Literally nothing.

Cutting Kaido is not at all the same thing.
another lie
kawamatsu literally says swords carry the will of the swordsmen that fell in battle and you take their sword to finish the fight against the beast pirates which isnt over
then you have oden say the only thing he wants to cut is kaidos neck
zoro is set up to finish what oden failed and take the head

another lie
kawamatsu literally says swords carry the will of the swordsmen that fell in battle and you take their sword to finish the fight against the beast pirates which isnt over
then you have oden say the only thing he wants to cut is kaidos neck
zoro is set up to finish what oden failed and take the head
i'd say he'd contribute greatly in kaido's demise... let say more than others for the lore's sake.

So when is King actually going to destroy Marco like King stans claimed last chapter ? Instead he cant even prevent Marco from holding Queen:seriously:
The chicken can wait... he has more important things to do aka bringing big mom pirates

queen can handle Marco while king is doing business :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.