Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was some random shit Zoro has only done once. Luffy's red hawk is confirmed to be to due to G2 + hardening effect. And Kinemon has this secret technique.

Fire is something Sanji uses all the time and at this point shouldnt be seen as only a tecnhique. His entire combusts into flames.

The evidence is there as Sanji says that fire is due to his anger. And the drug is what gave him emotions.
THAT DRUG MADE HIM RETAIN EMOTIONSSS BROOOOOOOO

THAT DRUG MADE HIM RETAIN EMOTIONSSS BROOOOOOOO
Whether it gave him emotions or made him retain his doesnt really matter. We can see Sanji can ignite and has elemental powers like his siblings. And also Oda hinted at the curly eyebrows being linked to DFs. Sanji being modified is obvious at this point. However if he's not modified by Judge....the only other option is the drug. Since if he was modified by Judge...he'd have invisibility. But he doesnt, he has fire. Which is controlled by something Judge wanted to strip away.

Whether it gave him emotions or made him retain his doesnt really matter. We can see Sanji can ignite and has elemental powers like his siblings. And also Oda hinted at the curly eyebrows being linked to DFs. Sanji being modified is obvious at this point. However if he's not modified by Judge....the only other option is the drug. Since if he was modified by Judge...he'd have invisibility. But he doesnt, he has fire. Which is controlled by something Judge wanted to strip away.
well that DF things is obviously not true but the part yes.. u can say thay the drug gave him his emotion back in a way.. hence giving him access ti diable jambe.. and yes its a technique like Kinnemon's.. zoor did it with a sword just like Kinnemon.. the reason why they can summon flames is due to their spirit.. also and explanation to zoro's ashura.. i'd recommend u searching more about this

Nah. U do. For the past weeks you've been on this dumb train.

Sorry. Zoro vs King is not happening. Unless you want the roof team to lose a huge chunk of their fire power.
Its crazy how you guys entirely misinterpret my intentions about Zoro. I DON'T WANT ZORO TO BE OVERSHADOWED. Period. That's the entire point.

This entire page should scare you lmao:

Apparently I'm on a "dumb" train but ZKK probably has to be the dumbest train this forum has conjured up.

Edit: Mods stop editing my comments that I can't change.

Last edited:
well that DF things is obviously not true but the part yes.. u can say thay the drug gave him his emotion back in a way.. hence giving him access ti diable jambe.. and yes its a technique like Kinnemon's.. zoor did it with a sword just like Kinnemon.. the reason why they can summon flames is due to their spirit.. also and explanation to zoro's ashura.. i'd recommend u searching more about this
Foza, doffy, hyogoro, marigold, luffy, kinemo, zoro, katakuri, hannyabal, king, sanji, who am I forgetting? The fire powers are definitely spirit or haki related at this point. The idea of Diable jambe being a vinsmoke related power should die in a fire 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.