Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s from korean leaker
1. no sanji in this chapter (because there is no sanji's dialogues in the written spoiler that he received)
2. he didnt inform us who is silhouetted not bcuz he doesnt wanna give sources to korean youtubers but just thought it would be more entertain way for whole one piece fandom in the world to discuss and guess about the silhouetted character until pictures are dropped (however the reason why he omitted most other parts are due to korean youtuber issue)
3. He thinks the Identity of the character and the possible characters that we could guess from silhouette (like toki or hiyori) are different so I think it wont be toki or hiyori (he also confirmed that its neither enel nor gin[these two characters are also meme in korean community and i think thats why he pointed out these two characters])

Im gonna go to bed now so wont be able to reply until I wake up and come back to this website again have fun discussion yall :)
He thinks?

p.s from korean leaker
1. no sanji in this chapter (because there is no sanji's dialogues in the written spoiler that he received)
2. he didnt inform us who is silhouetted not bcuz he doesnt wanna give sources to korean youtubers but just thought it would be more entertain way for whole one piece fandom in the world to discuss and guess about the silhouetted character until pictures are dropped (however the reason why he omitted most other parts are due to korean youtuber issue)
3. He thinks the Identity of the character and the possible characters that we could guess from silhouette (like toki or hiyori) are different so I think it wont be toki or hiyori (he also confirmed that its neither enel nor gin[these two characters are also meme in korean community and i think thats why he pointed out these two characters])

Im gonna go to bed now so wont be able to reply until I wake up and come back to this website again have fun discussion yall :)
So its not Hiyori or Toki....wut

If Hawkins saved scabbards, then Apoo is 100% gonna switch sides too and using his sound control as many Numbers as he can.

Congratulations, Apoo and Tama tamed the Numbers and the 500 smile users.

p.s from korean leaker

it's toki, this sounds like dumb misdirection

where are the arab spoilers when you need them

Numbers don’t have a level. Do you believe they are all the same strength? They also aren’t fodder you have to be at least 3rd commander level to tank gear 4 luffy
Pretty much. 5 of them have been 1shot/taken by 5 people of varying levels of strength lol, so they are all pretty shit.

They aren't executive level fighters. Read 1003 again. They are irrelevant to the battle at hand. What opponent has any of the strawhats gotten that were mindless, dumb brutes with no dialogue and WERENT fodder?

Status
Not open for further replies.