Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's not in Gyokimaru character.... as simple as that....
He was basically the guardian for graves and was fighting Kawamatsu for merely trying to take swords from the grave.... they went into a huge dramatic scene about this.... only for what? for Gyokimaru to do something more insluting? hahahaha

I mean you may find it as one excuse only, but it's NOT something Gyokimaru does, really...
Yeah lol, I know that deep inside you want it to be Oden for all the shits and giggles, which would require some abhorrent discrepancies in the story, to which this Gyukimaru point of yours pales in comparison.
like @zzShinichi brought the point about Yamato, it really shouldn't be that big of a deal for the scabbards.

No wonder oda needed a break to see the reactions of people and see if he can actually bring back Oden to wank him or try to find some reason for that oden. :josad:

You know it’s kind of funny how a yonko lightning blast directly from Big mom did nothing to Zoro yet he isn’t even rubber... Right?
So do you think of me obsessively all alone, or do you and your friends gather together on some secret chat room, discord perhaps, and talk about me non-stop like those boy band groupies from the nineties?

Status
Not open for further replies.