Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the community back in the WCI days? i caught to One Piece just at the end of Luffy vs Katakuri, so i'm kinda of a newbie.
I have been with community ever since freakin' Punk Hazard.... they never change... same fucking complaints on each character... and even when that character does what they want... next few chapters they forget and they want more, start complaining again...etc

You didn't read the theory. The thoery is that Oda is making Straw Hat higlight chapters based on the reverse order of when Kuma send them flying. Chopper talking about how they all trained around the world was a callback to that.

The order in wich Kuma sent them flying was: Zoro, Brook, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, Nami, Chopper, Robin, Luffy.

And the chapters we got so far have been:

1000. "Straw Hat Luffy"
1005. "Demon Child"
1007. "Tanuki-san"

So up next it's going to be in this order:

Nami
Franky
Sanji
Usopp
Brook
Zoro

Jinbei somewhere around the middle or the end.
:seriously: You are killing me here

I

Indigo

:seriously: You are killing me here
Why? what's so crazy about it?

I'm not saying it will happen, just that it's a possibility. If the next highlight chapter for a straw hat is named after Nami, i think the chances are pretty high.
Post automatically merged:

The same. Every week Sanji fans pushed a new headcanon match up that would never come true. :sanmoji:
I see, so people really were hoping for a big 1v1 fight for Sanji in that arc, insteresting. They should be getting one in this arc tho, at least.

You didn't read the theory. The thoery is that Oda is making Straw Hat higlight chapters based on the reverse order of when Kuma send them flying. Chopper talking about how they all trained around the world was a callback to that.

The order in wich Kuma sent them flying was: Zoro, Brook, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, Nami, Chopper, Robin, Luffy.

And the chapters we got so far have been:

1000. "Straw Hat Luffy"
1005. "Demon Child"
1007. "Tanuki-san"

So up next it's going to be in this order:

Nami
Franky
Sanji
Usopp
Brook
Zoro

Jinbei somewhere around the middle or the end.
If Nami is next then I think it totally will be validated, but even if its not Nami it still could mean he's highlighting them

How was the community back in the WCI days? i caught to One Piece just at the end of Luffy vs Katakuri, so i'm kinda of a newbie.
Same way they are now.

Calling people fodder without seeing what they can do, downplaying or overhyping characters to fit agenda, etc.

The OP fandom has always been like this. The problem with one piece is week to week pacing seems slow because there’s so many build up chapters but it flows fine binge reading

Nope
Shishilian is the captain of the Musketeers (Inuarashi's second in command basically) composed of him, Giovanni and Cancelot
Pedro was the captain of the Guardians (Nekomamushi's second in command basically) composed of him, Roddy and BB
Shishilian and Pedro had a rivalry too
Yeah they're military guys who can only be a awake at certain times. Wanda and Carrot report directly to the dukes and arent bound by daylight. Carrot technically outranks pedro she was just trained by him

Nah... they have superiors.. carrot is a messenger to the dukes... while wanda is a platoon personnel.. . and besides if it was shishilion (who has authority over all of the musketeers) and wanda vs Perespero... would have ended differently.. most likely.. plus carrot is like a junior to both... ability wise it should be obvious who's capable..
If it was shishilian vs peros he would have yelled really loud and immediately died. He is low tier

Status
Not open for further replies.