Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People putting all their chips in Drake vs Queen, yet the man has been on the backburner since Chaprer 998 lol. If he fights Queen with Chopper, cool, I wouldn't count on it because Oda hasn't even directly referenced their encounter since he first got attacked, which was like 20 chapters ago

Just saying, Oda so far has only had Strawhats combat the Beast Pirate executives outside of Marco, who's very clearly going to be dropped in both of those fights.
The whole Ice Oni game started with Queen hunting Drake, and the focus has been on him, Zoro and Apoo till chapter 998
Last chapters Queen has been both keeping under check the Live Floor and fighting Marco, while Drake was guarding the tower from Apoo and the Beast Pirates
Now Chopper has completed the antibody and attacked Queen, I can easily see Drake (the one who took the responsability for the Live Floor) stepping in and becoming the main fighter against the Calamity
This really depends on his future interactions with Apoo tho

For the record, all of this hinges on King going to Momo himself or Yamato giving Momo back to Sanji lol. Sure, Yamato/Momo and Sanji will probably meet, but that actually doesn't imply King is going to be around with them.

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I don't know why we are talking in absolutes here. There are arguments in both sides...but neither side is right yet lol
You still see the logic in king wanting to end up killing momo right? King hasn't really had any real role except giving orders. He needs to have something to do. And he has been shown to see the value of killing the figure heads. It makes way to much sense to have it be him that prioritizes killing momo. But yea, king and sanji both ending up where momo is, is what the fight hinges on. It's just looking like that's what's going to happen.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji's "biggest" feat post time skip is fucking Wadatsumi.

It's more possible that Sanji will break his legs rather than soloing a commander. Not his level yet.
Are you going to be pleased and pleasantly surprised when proven wrong or would you just think oda is a fraud? Just trying to understand if you hate the character or not. Fucking wadatsumi the way he did was impressive and showed his ap. He did equal to more than jinbei with that, and the fire engulfed a huuuge area. Yea he has been fucked out of feats because of plot for years. I agree. Leaving dressrosa, wci not being a typical fight arc and such. But no reason to think that won't change in what is essentially the enies lobby if the new world.

Let those 2 and Apoo go fight Kaido/Big Mom on round 3.

I sure as hell would rather Sanji and Chopper get their own merited growth fights with King and Queen than others helping.

For the record, this insinuates Chopper is vastly underestimated to what we know he can do with rumble. He may very well have other hidden monster forms to fight with. I do see the merits of him fighting a Tank like Queen.

I also don't think people should be offended by this either.
Is not about being offended is that there are a lot of characters who come before Chopper for a fight with a Calamity cause of them being objectively stronger than him. Drake is an example, but same argument could be done for Jimbe.
I think that if Oda wanted Chopper to fight someone till the end, he would've given him a Tobiroppo (I'm still keeping the 3v2 possibility Nami/Usopp/Chopper vs Ulti/Page One since they're quite near)

You still see the logic in king wanting to end up killing momo right? King hasn't really had any real role except giving orders. He needs to have something to do. And he has been shown to see the value of killing the figure heads. It makes way to much sense to have it be him that prioritizes killing momo. But yea, king and sanji both ending up where momo is, is what the fight hinges on. It's just looking like that's what's going to happen.
Yes, but like I keep saying: Actions speak louder than words.

Currently King has yet to truly focus on Momo, maybe he does after Marco gets distracted distracted Perospero. Currently Drake and Queen have little association with each other except the initial moment where he was jumped Queen and WsW. If this switches, and Oda shows us the demanded focus, awesome.

If Drake and Chopper fight Queen, im fine with it. If Sanji fights King, I'm also fine with it. But the problem is people should stop putting all their chips in one basket.

We can't say for sure any of its going to play out like we suspect. I mean, look at where people thought earlier matchups with the F6 were going to be, so many people were horribly wrong about those too.

Best to just wait instead of arguing about it
Post automatically merged:

Is not about being offended is that there are a lot of characters who come before Chopper for a fight with a Calamity cause of them being objectively stronger than him. Drake is an example, but same argument could be been for Jimbe.
I think that if Oda wanted Chopper to fight someone till the end, he would've given him a Tobiroppo (I'm still keeping the 3v2 possibility Nami/Usopp/Chopper vs Ulti/Page One since they're quite near)
Yes but see, you saying "objectively stronger" is precisely the problem lol. You don't know this. We ALL don't know this....

Edit: @rerere and yes, Page 1 vs Chopper was pretty much my first matchup. I still think it's a possibility if Usopp and Nami double team Ulti, but who knows. Its just like Chopper vs Drake or Chopper vs Queen, who can say something can or can't happen until we know more?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Are you going to be pleased and pleasantly surprised when proven wrong or would you just think oda is a fraud? Just trying to understand if you hate the character or not. Fucking wadatsumi the way he did was impressive and showed his ap. He did equal to more than jinbei with that, and the fire engulfed a huuuge area. Yea he has been fucked out of feats because of plot for years. I agree. Leaving dressrosa, wci not being a typical fight arc and such. But no reason to think that won't change in what is essentially the enies lobby if the new world.
I said countless times. I wouldn't care much.

This will only prove me wrong about Sanji and more about King's power level.

Not much of a deal. Just saying. Sanji looks poor, portrayal-wise vs Commanders.

Currently King has yet to truly focus on Momo, maybe he does after Marco gets distracted distracted Perospero. Currently Drake and Queen have little association with each other except the initial moment where he was jumped Queen and WsW. If this switches, and Oda shows us the demanded focus, awesome.

If Drake and Chopper fight Queen, im fine with it. If Sanji fights King, I'm also fine with it. But the problem is people should stop putting all their chips in one basket.

We can't say for sure any of its going to play out like we suspect. I mean, look at where people thought earlier matchups with the F6 were going to be, so many people were horribly wrong about those too.

Yes but see, you saying "objectively stronger" is precisely the problem lol. You don't know this. We ALL don't know this....
Right, it isn't confirmed, and that's way i'm discussing it with you and bringing my POV.
However, Chopper has faced pirates like Big Mom and didn't resort to a wildcard which can put him over Jimbe, that's why is hard for me to see him as an opponent for a Calamity.
But I'm always open to change my mind.

Why don't you, on the other hand, see Queen vs Drake as a possible fight?

Where do you put Drake and Hawkins
Also, I doubt that Queen will reach the rooftop, he's the pillar of the Live Floor
Personally I think Drakes going to get defeated and the live floor is going to be finished off. Most of them are already at the verge of death.

Hawkins I have empowering king and queen with his cards leading to queen decimating the live floor including drake then heading to the roof with King after King and Pero finish off Marco.

Hawkins will also go to the roof to back up Kaido, saying it was Kidd with a 1 percent chance of survival and he’s here to ensure that 1 becomes 0 only to be intercepted by Killer.

This decimation of the live floor being the ending of act 3.

Yea king has yet to focus on momo. King has yet to do anything at all. He has not gotten any real role or focus. Jack went to the roof to face an army. Queen unleashed the onis, king has talked into a denden mushi and clashed with sanji and marco.. he needs some role... a role which focuses on what kind of character he is and let's us get to know him a bit better. What that is has yet to be seen but yea I think seeing as momos location is being highlighted, and sanji hinted at possibly being needed there, and is likely going towards momo, he is likely to get the role of being a major threat against momos life. If you are gona put your chips in one basket they need to fit and make sense :kayneshrug: we'll see soon tho. I have a feeling this will get clearer in 3 chapters max.

Personally I think Drakes going to get defeated and the live floor is going to be finished off. Most of them are already at the verge of death.

Hawkins I have empowering king and queen with his cards leading to queen decimating the live floor including drake then heading to the roof with King after King and Pero finish off Marco.

Hawkins will also go to the roof to back up Kaido, saying it was Kidd with a 1 percent chance of survival and he’s here to ensure that 1 becomes 0 only to be intercepted by Killer.

This decimation of the live floor being the ending of act 3.
Sounds exciting, a real challenge for the Captain :kidsmile:

Why don't you, on the other hand, see Queen vs Drake as a possible fight?
In that same post I just said I did lol. Oda needs to actually show us proof they will clash first. So far, all I've seen is Chopper and Marco actively fighting Queen. That's all I'm saying. Sanji is only a possibility due to their potential connection connection Judge.

If Oda gives Drake more of a fundamental reason to fight Queen or at least has him assisting Chopper in the next few chapters, then I'll believe it. Just that so far, only Strawhats have been fighting Beast Pirare Executives, outside of Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.