Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

D Wronger Headcanon shit tier as always, the World’s Strongest Lab Rat is to value as a World Governmrnt experiment to be executed
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
After the experiment fails, they will release the kaido and send it home. LMAO, it makes sense, kaido was a good guy, right?:milaugh::milaugh:VEGAPUNK would be an employee of KAIDO, The world never stops spinning.

Man Hyogoro is a beast, even when infected he was able to take out all the Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi members.

I had a feeling Chopper would make the save for Hyogoro. Its ‘pretty impressive how he was able make a virus with the antibody to counter Queens ”Koorioni”

The Vegapunk topic is intriguing, what if somehow the fruit that was destroyed on Punk Hazard wasn’t actually a failed experiment and Vegapunk didn’t want to give to the Government.

The ending totally caught me off guard. And also makes you wonder who was able to heal the Scabbards. (It can’t be Toki right?)

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

@Admiral Lee Hung
Kaido was captured more than once, which means that he could escape when he wanted to, in an attempt to replicate the kaido DF, probably if the experiment went well, today the government in place of the shichibukai would have a force team with the DNA of KAIDO and DF, the guy is so strong that he alone and his DNA, would replace one of the balance of the world in power the so-called shichibukais, LOL.
My congratulations to VEGAPUNK who lives 700 years in the future, he really realized that the salvation of the world was to study kaido and then kill him, but he failed both. LMAO.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

@Admiral Lee Hung
Kaido was captured more than once, which means that he could escape when he wanted to, in an attempt to replicate the kaido DF, probably if the experiment went well, today the government in place of the shichibukai would have a force team with the DNA of KAIDO and DF, the guy is so strong that he alone and his DNA, would replace one of the balance of the world in power the so-called shichibukais, LOL.
My congratulations to VEGAPUNK who lives 700 years in the future, he really realized that the salvation of the world was to study kaido and then kill him, but he failed both. LMAO.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I've never seen someone being hyped up for being a lab rat

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

What headcanon exactly? The world government wanted Kaido alive for experiments lol. They never sentenced him to death, Kaido would’ve been easily killed if they did.
The vegapunk experiment failed, what do you think the government is going to do with KAIDO, after vegapunk failed.
Will the government release Kaido?
Of course not.:kobeha::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

AND ?
is the strongest in the world, can you change that?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung
If the World’s Strongest Lab Rat could’ve escaped, he wouldn’t have let his enemies experiment on him like he was a guinea pig lol.

Kaido likely only escaped the WG the same way Shiki did, due to errors made in holding him lol. They had 0 trouble treating him like a guinea pig.

Desperation my guy. Welcome to the Kaido fandom.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

If the World’s Strongest Lab Rat could’ve escaped, he wouldn’t have let his enemies experiment on him like he was a guinea pig lol.

Kaido likely only escaped the WG the same way Shiki did, due to errors made in holding him lol. They had 0 trouble treating him like a guinea pig.

says 18 times, kaido probably escaped several times.
Although the government must have developed some tranquilizer to catch him, if he had been hurt by someone, that someone would be in the shadows behind Luffy.:kobeha::kobeha:
What dirty methods did the LARINES use against kaido?
threatened to kill YAMATO?
:watchout::watchout:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

I doubt he broke out. From the narrative it looks like queen was part of that team with judge and vegapunk and thats likely who let him escape

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
says 18 times, kaido probably escaped several times.
Although the government must have developed some tranquilizer to catch him, if he had been hurt by someone, that someone would be in the shadows behind Luffy.:kobeha::kobeha:
What dirty methods did the LARINES use against kaido?
threatened to kill YAMATO?
:watchout::watchout:

Since the Lab Rat is so incompetent that he protects the World Government’s Peace, they probably just released him lmfao. Like a true fish, being tossed back into the water for being too small @Le Fishe D. Crydo

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Admirals jumped on kaido 3 vs 1 :josad:
More to capture kaido you need to make the most of injuries, you will not capture him unless he is drunk, drugged, asleep or you can tire him out in a fight, the point is that with a strong punch, kaido already was categorizing luffy as one of the people capable of fighting him (for possessing Ryou), because he hurt him, more LARINES doesn't even seem to have done the least damage to KAIDO (damage equivalent to luffy's punch), not even superficially they hurt him, like LUFFY.:hope::hope:

The navy probably kidnapped YAMATO and makes kaido surrender.:kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.