Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not oden:

- If that was real oden then the girl crying MUST be toki.

But If that IS toki why would she hide or desapear from the scabbards ??? Why she wouldnt reveal herself as well with oden? 0 logic.

The ONLY One that said that she didnt wanted to appear for the scabbards before the war is over was Hyori.

And he we have a woman looking like her and hiding later, and a oden with smoke like gyukimaru.
:cheers:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
-Badass Queen Zoan panels this week. He was spitting some savage facts to the Gifters and Waiters too. I had a thread planned on Wano's loyalty theme. Oden and the Scabbards. Queen and his subordinates. Luffy and the Strawhats. Many interesting parallels.

- Getting an inclination this is foreshadowing a super awakened form that's special to Kaido's fruit

-This is your day @PeperLevi, the lil man did great this chapter. Making Queen bleed is a legit feat. Moreover, this is the second Queen plague Chopper neutralized. First, mummy in Udon and now Ice Oni. Chopper living rent free in Queen's giant noggin :suresure:

-Good to see Drake having some baka moments

-It's apparent Onimaru assumed Oden's appearance. Can't wait for y'all 398236 word essays on how Oden survived tho. Make sure to tag me, I'm a masochist. Worst break week cliffhanger ever :josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

Now that Kaido beinh captured by WG long time ago is proven right

We can safely deduct that his Ls and captures mostly happened 20+ years ago
Especially his Ls came between 30-38 years ago when he was still a young famous pirate.

It will explain " he challenged his rivals and Navy single-handed "
He was challenging WB and BM between 20-33 years ago ...

Kaido managed to recruit Queen from WG after being captured...most likely 33-28 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.