Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ending of SNK is so bad it managed to ruin chapters I used to consider to be masterpiece, rip
It was really trash, me and also many people where just disappointed, the way how Armien and Misaka betray Eren, the way how he threat the characters, it was far left of the masterpiece with SnK start, the last arc was really a big punch to me.
I know Wano has his weak points, but also Oda still build up great chapters and plot around the characters, finally the Strawhats can shine and we also coming close to the main point of One piece.

Also the fight with Kaido+Big vs Supernova was crazy asf, very good.

"SanJi WoNt FiGhhT KiNg BeCaUsE He'S a SwoRdSman"

*Chopper in his weakest form blocking a Yakuza Boss*

People need to realise swordsmen and swords in general arent shit.
Oda lowkey always Likes to trash Sanji’s main opponents and I think Queen is that pathetic guy this time around,Considering how sanji always fights non serious clowns with almost zero danger

"I can see why the rest of the world fears Wano" He says this after 1 man beat 90% of the Samurai and Ninjas by himself. Like Wano has all of this hype of being one of the strongest countries, yet has so much fodder running around it. All the ninja have been garbage, the mimiwarigumi were completely pointless, and the Yakuza bosses (excluding Hyogoro) were so weak that Chopper stopped one of their sword slashes in his base form. This is the county that Akainu was apprehensive about sending Kizaru to? Yes the 9 Scabbards & Hyogoro (when he has full strength) are strong, but they're clearly exceptions. The samurai were so trash that Zoro couldn't even find a worthy opponent so he had to jump to Kaido.

It was really trash, me and also many people where just disappointed, the way how Armien and Misaka betray Eren, the way how he threat the characters, it was far left of the masterpiece with SnK start, the last arc was really a big punch to me.
I know Wano has his weak points, but also Oda still build up great chapters and plot around the characters, finally the Strawhats can shine and we also coming close to the main point of One piece.

Also the fight with Kaido+Big vs Supernova was crazy asf, very good.
one piece is an average shounen, but after TS it became a bad work

Wano didn´t end yet the war just barely start, let not forget the villian Obito who kill so many people:

"B..but he was the coolest guy" LMAO HAHAH
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

It was Naruto last arc yet only Neji as big name die, we get so many plotholes, powerups out of nowhere.
Not to forget that Sakura could punch Kaguya down. Or the edotensei comeback of all Hokages...
Pls the arc get hatet by the most naruto fandom for some reason.

Wano looking like a masterpiece in compare. Yes Wano have their and some weak points, but is save not the worst manga in the shonen history.

Myself enjoy so far Wano, it need ofc tension and im sure the war became soon more brutaly.
Naruto saying that about Obito was the biggest shit, he’s the cause that your parents died, you had a bad childhood, Asuma and Jiraya died because of his organisation and he killed many people in a world war. I like Obito but his redemption with Naruto was the biggest shit ever

Man Queen is such a clown,got slapped around by chopper and even had some blood come out perfect opponent for sanji, From one clown to another,Altho at this point I wouldn’t mind a sanji vs Jack instead of Sanji vs Queen.
Indeed. Some people simply underrate the entity of that slap.

This is not Sanji managing to make Vergo draw blood from his lip, it's quite the step above. Of course also for the entity of the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.