Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya was a polt device, other wise Madara had won.... but she’s a hot plot device so it was okay for me :madmonk:
Kaguya was the worst link, she should never enter the stages, Madara should stay as the villian. It was like building Madara for over 200 chapters as endboss to end him in one chapter for a another villian whoo was worst. One point why I hate the final arc soo much, I like Madara and him as villian, he had a great build up but what did Kishimoto do? Sacrifice him for a far far worse villian who was trash overall. That is like Oda now killing Kaido and make King to the final villian. Never like the part of Naruto last arc.

If these Shounens are like Naruto and Fairy Tail in life, then I agree. A very little known and great Shounen outside those mainstream.
I place One piece almost in same stages as HxH/KnY.
It has his own folklore and great worldbuilding, the fights are great too.
Every manga has his weakness phase, but for few chapters. In compare the whole last arc of SnK was really bad, only few chapter where good at best.

Kaguya was the worst link, she should never enter the stages, Madara should stay as the villian. It was like building Madara for over 200 chapters as endboss to end him in one chapter for a another villian whoo was worst. One point why I hate the final arc soo much, I like Madara and him as villian, he had a great build up but what did Kishimoto do? Sacrifice him for a far far worse villian who was trash overall. That is like Oda now killing Kaido and make King to the final villian. Never like the part of Naruto last arc.
Kishimoto couldn’t handle a great character like Madara. For me the golden time of naruto was from the Shikmaru/Asuma arc until the meeting of the five Kage arc. That was some quality writing :kata:

Kishimoto couldn’t handle a great character like Madara. For me the golden time of naruto was from the Shikmaru/Asuma arc until the meeting of the five Kage arc. This was some quality writing
Naruto in his peak was godly, alone the Pain arc...
And the Five Kage arc was great too for me, the downfall began with the war overall.
Didn´t Kishimoto even said that he didn´t know how to beat Madara back then?

I would love it if Madara would stay as final villian. No build up for Kaguya then, with means more chapter for Sasuke vs Naruto. Him bringing Kaguya at the end story was his worst decide with he make.

"I can see why the rest of the world fears Wano" He says this after 1 man beat 90% of the Samurai and Ninjas by himself. Like Wano has all of this hype of being one of the strongest countries, yet has so much fodder running around it. All the ninja have been garbage, the mimiwarigumi were completely pointless, and the Yakuza bosses (excluding Hyogoro) were so weak that Chopper stopped one of their sword slashes in his base form. This is the county that Akainu was apprehensive about sending Kizaru to? Yes the 9 Scabbards & Hyogoro (when he has full strength) are strong, but they're clearly exceptions. The samurai were so trash that Zoro couldn't even find a worthy opponent so he had to jump to Kaido.
thats what a fodder said. They have their own level.

Ok dude, ONE PIECE is godness and legend manga.

Average is good for me. Classic Naruto, Bleach Society arc, OP pre ts. I consider everyone to that extent.
I just don't think OP is a manga that is great or excellent as they say.
For me One piece was the undisputed number 1 but now it’s just one of my many favourites. Every manga has its flaws and that’s normal, the author is just a human and does not everything perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.