Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper was great this chapter coming in clutch with the cure, eventhough I would've preferred it if Hyogoro dies to add to the tension of the battle.

Chopper slapped Queen which was satisfying. Chopper now is Yonko level, it's undeniable and very resonable powerscaling :smart: nobody could convince me otherwise. :beckmoji:

Most interesting part for me was the lineage factor bit of the chapter. It's strongly hinted that Momo's fruit is a successful experiment or at least partially successful and Momo will play a major role in the arc later on.

And finally we have Oden. What can I say, Oda loves making his readers theorizing about everything in his series with all the mystery and shocking revelations and cliffhanger every other chapter.

Anyway it's a 4.5 chapter for me.

For those who haven't read it the spillers here's my reasoning as to why it can't be Kanjiro.

If Kanjuro wants to lure them into a trap and kill them then he would draw someone who wouldn't cause doubts, someone that scabbards unquestionably trust. Choosing Oden is stupid since the scabbards would immediately realize that something's wrong, especially in middle of a fu*king war, especially after seeing Kanjiro's abilities. The scabbards saw Oden die with their own eyes, convincing them that he's alive would be really, really hard. You might be able fooll Kinemon but not all the scabbards together, especially Denjiro who has been shown to be quite smart.
Kanjuro isn't trying to lure them into a trap. He's trying to save them.

Kanjuro "hated none of them" and "meant them no harm" and his one job was to be loyal to Orochi in service of his role, then die alongside the scabbards with no one ever finding out. Then Orochi betrayed him and took away his tragic death and the ending to his story by making him reveal himself and kidnap Momo.

Kanjuro had to write his own ending and give himself a death scene vs kiku that would bring the scabbards together again in brotherhood and remember the old days and now he's pulling a Sogeking and coming back as Oden to give them an epic twist ending. He's hiding because he doesn't want anyone to know it's him or it'll ruin his death scene again.

If we look at the order of which the SHP crews were separated by Kuma in Sabaody:

Zoro ➡ Brook ➡ Usopp ➡ Sanji ➡ Franky ➡ Nami ➡ Chopper ➡ Robin ➡ Luffy

If we look at the title of the released chapters so far :

(1000)Luffy ➡ (1005)Robin ➡ (1007)Chopper ➡ Nami ??

Source: Reddit
If this turns out to be true and Zoro gets the last one, is it him scarring Kaido or...

oda loses either way
if oden is real
muh bad writing
if he isnt
fans will complain about the worthless cliff-hangers.
What if Oden is real and we have an amazing plot explanation? I bet still people won't accept it because he is supposed to be dead and should stay dead...story bad or good doesn't matter....WE NEED MORE DEATHS and we don't want DEAD PEOPLE ALIVE....some people really have some kind of death fetish...

Status
Not open for further replies.