ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, this chapter...meh. It was nice of Oda not to drag the fake Oden thing out, but Ashura’s sacrifice will ultimately be invalidated when he stands up perfectly fine in four chapters; Kanjuro and Orochi’s return elicited a vacant, far off look in my eyes; not enough Yamato - scratch that, NEVER enough Yamato; Kaido’s hybrid form is fairly underwhelming for how long we had to wait, and the whole idea to split the Yonko up probably should have been the plan from the start. This feels like one installment that will read better upon binging the entire completed arc, but for this week, it’s middling at best :kayneshrug:

Even assuming his attacks aren't working (which they are, Kidd does not speak for Zoro), YOU are the one who quoted me to praise Luffy for attacking this chapter and not being scared and used that to elevate him above Zoro which I'm saying is dumb logic. Being reckless does not put him above anyone.
Take back your words.
Zoro said to Luffy "you should help US come up with something"
Did you read this line? Or are you blind? Zoro implied his attack did not work. And also this line does not put Zoro Above anyone. Also Zoro agree to Law 's plan because of?
I like Zoro, I just sick of his fans who said Zoro above Luffy his captains, and many of you Zoro fans headcanon

There is no Zooan awakening form. That's pure fanfic. Awakening has been 2 things

(1) Improve recovery in Zooan DFs (Impel Down)

(2) Affecting the environment in Paramecia DFs (Doffy/Kata)

I don't know where people got this "awakening form" for Zooans. It's never been stated anywhere in the manga.
Someone probably already said this but they're in impel down. Don't speed read or skip chapters and you might remember. They have even more increased strength and regen and are in a large hybrid form.

Page One Hybrid >>Kaido Hybrid

Kaido used Hybrid and Big Mom all 3 Homies but 5 SN bois are still standing.Hype moment for them It seems they are TOP 5 strongest characters on Alliance side together with Marco.Yet Kaido and Mom still have easy time ,SN indeed need split them.
Question is who will be a bait.

Will 1009 be a rooftop chapter ?
I can see law doind the split up thing his DF will play a big role

Also don't put too much attention on Zoro thinking they can't win, Oda at the end of the day will most likely make them win.

It has to be seen whether or not he would still see it this way once going Asura mode and the fact he is thinking how they can win doesn't implicate he has no means to come up with a solution.
Bumping this at least once.

Take back your words.
Zoro said to Luffy "you should help US come up with something"
Did you read this line? Or are you blind? Zoro implied his attack did not work. And also this line does not put Zoro Above anyone. Also Zoro agree to Law 's plan because of?
I like Zoro, I just sick of his fans who said Zoro above Luffy his captains, and many of you Zoro fans headcanon
And how does that line mean his attack don't work? All it means is that Zoro thinks Luffy is dumb for rushing in to attack when he's not doing any damage instead of helping the rest of them formulate a plan of attack.

No one said that line put him above anyone. IDC what you think of Zoro fans, I don't like Luffy fans either.

Status
Not open for further replies.