Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, that's assuming a lot of things.

Ace and Jinbe were equal and Jinbe is stuck fighting WsW. I assume hybrid Yamato is significantly stronger for sure, but that doesn't mean she can't have a high diff fight with Jack who hasn't shown his hybrid either.

We'll see what happens but Im still banking on signficant main characters fighting the calamities, just as with the F6.
Still ignored the fact that Kaido is her father, but for some reason she wont face him :kaidowhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
if you are shitting on queen rn
and sanji fights queen
dont make a thread end of the arc on why it was good for his character.....
we've had enough of those.
Nah fam.
I'm hyped for any 1v1 against any Calamity.
Even Jack.
And if needed, I'm gonna make a thread about it.
:madmonk:

But Sanji vs King is meant to be.
It's too awesome for not to happen.
Oda is dumb, but not that dumb.
He was holding Sanji's matchup until the midway results for the popularity poll. Now that he sees Sanji is STILL 3rd most popular, despite his lacks of 1v1 major fights, he can now finally release my boy's true potential.
:stealthblack:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yamato is part of the new gen, and strong enough so don't see why she can't be a part of the group that takes down Kaido.
I'm not saying she can't be part of the group that faces Kaido. I was pointing out why I was previously not convinced that Yamato fights Kaido.

The way the prophecy was written and repeated, I think Oda depicted those 5 β€” and only those 5 β€” as the subjects. Oda could have others take significant roles in Kaido's defeat, but if he does then at least one of the following is true:
  • He's subverted the prophecy.
  • He was misleading in the manner in which he depicted the prophecy.

I'm not sure I'm ready to accuse Oda of being deceptive.

Either way, at this point Yamato taking a significant role in the Kaido fight looks likely.

Nah fam.
Even Jack.

He was holding Sanji's matchup until the midway results for the popularity poll. Now that he sees Sanji is STILL 3rd most popular, despite his lacks of 1v1 major fights, he can now finally release my boy's true potential.
yeah yeah
you are open to the possibility
many others are not and thats fine
downplaying and memeing queen if thats his fight will be like shooting yourself in the foot.

it's the same yamato, who was chained up until luffy broke her collars unless you're telling me someone with a handcuff collars randomly got stronger lol
So yamato was sealed in some kind of time capsule lol.........there is 2/3 years difference at max between 'rookie ace' and the 'current ace'............yamato also grew in strength lol...........

Nah fam.
Even Jack.

And here you are wasting your time dscussing about manga from someone who you called dumb :josad:

:milaugh::lusalty::kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Not to mention the only people who muscled their way into the New World 20 years after that was written is the SH Pirates. Who will also be the leaders of the future war.

Kid and Law entered 2 years ago
oden never said it had to be exactly 20 years you're just mad cause your boy sanji is not part of the WG

If level 6 prisoners can get stronger, so can Yamato. She didn't even need her df to fight gayce, it was just her base forn, I don't care which Ace that was
level 6 prisoners never got stronger, they just got devil fruits which made them increase in strength
Yamato didn't need her df is true, but its not like she increased in strength unless you want it to fit your headcannon and logic nothing wrong with that

Status
Not open for further replies.