One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasnt Luffy trying to use teamwork that was just him now showing any character growth and being a typical idiot
Why you denied Luffy contributes as well?
I don't know why so much hate for Luffy? Eventhough there is parallel between Zoro and Luffy, they both bought enough times for others. Sigh
Luffy not trying to use teamwork but his action give others time to do teamwork and remove Big Mom, why so hard to understand this thing? Is it hate?

Why you denied Luffy contributes as well?
I don't know why so much hate for Luffy? Eventhough there is parallel between Zoro and Luffy, they both bought enough times for others. Sigh
Luffy not trying to use teamwork but his action give others time to do teamwork and remove Big Mom, why so hard to understand this thing? Is it hate?
It's not character development and I find it annoying, i explain my stance pretty well and answer your why question in my previous comments

Also Luffy wasnt part of the team work he just went in on his own and started throwing more punches. The other 4 guys used teamwork to get rid of BM

It's not character development and I find it annoying, i explain my stance pretty well and answer your why question in my previous comments

Also Luffy wasnt part of the team work he just went in on his own and started throwing more punches. The other 4 guys used teamwork to get rid of BM
But if it wasn't because Luffy, did you think they Will manage to did their teamwork against Big Mom? Clearly the answer is no because Luffy is the one to distract Kaido from going after them. Kaido is beside BM in the panel but after Luffy's attack they got separated. Moreover, if you look at Luffy's angry face, Luffy attacking Kaido because he was mad about Zoro. So why you could not appreciate Luffy as well? Sigh

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera (referring to this)
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1009-spoilers-discussion.12540/post-1266274

It definitely seems like this is the first time they tried to do this thing this just for fun not an usual thing they used to do in the past and i think they can do even better than this(still better wait for the official translation)
Nah, I think they have done it before. I mean in the first place it's an upgraded version of Hakoku.

Hakoku:

Hakai:

Even the naming supports that Hakai is an upgraded technique.
  • Hakoku means "Conquering a Nation".
  • Hakai means "Conquering the Sea".

Kaido asks Mama if she can still perform the attack (implying they've performed such an attack before):

@Cinera it's been an hour and there's still no essay about Zoro's greatness, what happened?:endthis:
Procrastination finally caught up to me.

But also, I'm painstakingly cutting out all the panels from the chapter. There are also some essays that I should delay until the Viz lands, translation quirks can change so much.

I have a dozen essays to write and only so much time. It's better to get all the preparatory work out of the way first.

Worst

Custom title
Nah, I think they have done it before. I mean in the first place it's an upgraded version of Hakoku.

Hakoku:

Hakai:

Even the naming supports that Hakai is an upgraded technique.
  • Hakoku means "Conquering a Nation".
  • Hakai means "Conquering the Sea".

Kaido asks Mama if she can still perform the attack (implying they've performed such an attack before):

Procrastination finally caught up to me.

But also, I'm painstakingly cutting out all the panels from the chapter. There are also some essays that I should delay until the Viz lands, translation quirks can change so much.

I have a dozen essays to write and only so much time. It's better to get all the preparatory work out of the way first.
But big mom just said let's try a combined attack

it's very generic and doesn't seem a thing so "epic" like hey remember this move that we used to crush everyone with?
(And we know they didn''t meet in decades and during Rox times Kaido was an apprentice...so idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.