Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stronger haki wins. Akainu haki < shanks haki
Mihawk haki > Shanks haki

Mihawk Haki > Akainu haki

y’all gotta use Akainu feats in a child and an old man who’s fighting two other admirals at the same time?

:vistalaugh::hihihi:

Kind of weak and pathetic ngl
Milaugh Delusional Wankers:
mihawk haki> Shanks haki

Milaugh was stopped & stalemate by Crocodile and Vista
And failed to cut Buggy, Jozu and Pre ts Luffy ...

Milaugh delusional wankers: Milaugh held back and did not fight seriously.

BUT MILAUGH USES THE YORU AND SAID HE DOESN'T HOLDING BACK

Delusional milaugh wankers conclusion: milaugh> all
:nicagesmile: :pepeke:

PS: It is as if I said, imu, dragon, gorosei and kong one shots Kaido
(Insert feats that support what I say)
They do not exist

Huh? He coughs up blood and is damage on the outside.

What favour is it in for me? If this was anyone else you wouldn’t be saying this shit. Zoro doesn’t cough up blood and get heavily injured and continue fighting normally.
Your acting like he only got a little scratch from Mister 1, taking Luffy's pain was also child's play and let's don't forget Mihawk's slash. If you think that coughing blood is being almost dead. Almost everyone in One Piece survived death several times. M8, coughing blood is something very weird in Shonens. First time I see someone doing it.

So you think that Hawking prediction can be anyone? But then why did Oda focus on that?

It has to be someone important. By the way Hawking predicted before all the Luffy&Zoro traning that there chances to be alive is 19% for the end of the month which I dont think we reached yet.
When i say anyone i mean he could work it into the story for Law or Drake or Luffy etc etc
Not talking about fodder and the like .

Zoro has always been best when he is injured. Also any fight he wins from now on we'll get to say that he is nerfed:steef:
I’ve always wanted to Zoro be injured again , that’s the most epic Zoro. I also wanted to see Zoros full potential , until now the NW was like a playground for him. I hope this fight will be so intense that all 5 SN are half dead at the end

Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.

PRE-TS ZORO IS BACK

H

Haoshoku

Why people calling BM and Kaido attack the strongest in OP?

they could used one of their lower tier attacks for all we know and they can do much better even Individually
Ikkoku Sovereignty is not one of Meme’s lower tier attacks, and she seemingly used that in conjunction with an attack of roughly equal power from Kaido. How are those “lower tier” attacks? The provider is just saying the combination attack itself stands to be one of the strongest in the series (on a similar magnitude to say WB’s Heaven And Earth Shaker).

For a split second and was then was injured and teleported by Law. Still good feat, but people are hyping it into something it isn't.
i think it's not a big deal if zoro only managed to block it for a mere second. Almost all of attacks are done in the order of miliseconds, and for zoro to block the strongest if not the three stronggest atttacks in the OP for a second is still INSANE. If let's say the attacks last three seconds, it means zoro absorbs 33% of the energy and wasnt put out cold. And this is surely by far more devastating then thunder bagua
And still, it's the power of Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom combined. And pretty sure even a top tier would also get injured from that, it's just that the injuries vary depending on how strong the person is

Law's abilities could work but clearly not his cutting abilities......If Law could really separate doflamingo like he did vergo, what's even the point of using an attack like Gamma knife on Doffy?

The same reason as why Law not use Mes(on panel working) to cut Doffy heart out and kill him,plot.

He could cut him or use Mes to kill him but Oda use GK a attack who Doffy could survive. If he would use Mes,Luffy wouldn't need to fight Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.