Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no haki wont cut kumas hand
haki doesnt negate the primary function of a fruit
just like haki cant break bartos barrier
yea in bartos case it make sense but Kuma's paws are skin itself and with logic if ace's DF was able to burn through Jimbe's haki in other words if the hottest of fires can melt toughest of metals then the sharpest of knives should cut the softest of things

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Wait how do we know Hakai is the Rock's duo ultimate technique ?

I find it very unlikely as they haven't seen each other in decades so their strength should have increased individually ever since they last used it hence can't be their ultimate.

I net Kaido still has 2 or 3 comparable techniques up his sleeve.
That much is obvious.......people here in damage control lol........characters reveal their strongest moves at the end.........kaido at least have two more powerful attacks I wager not taking awakening into consideration
The most powerful "so far"
This attack is far stronger than any other attack they are capable of:
  • Mama tells Kaido that they should launch a combination attack to destroy all the Supernova at once
    • Big Mom suggests to Kaidou that they attack together and finish all Supernovas in one blow.
    • This was an attack the Yonkou thought was strong enough to kill the Supernova at a go.
  • The Yonkou psych themselves up before performing the attack
    • Kaidou: "I hope your legs and hip are still good enough, old hag!!"

Big Mom: "Who do you think you are talking to, boy!!"
    • This is an attack that they psych themselves up before performing. Kaido asks Mam if she's still in shape to perform such a technique.
  • The attack is named Hakai meaning "Conquering the Sea"
    • Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"
    • Naming scheme:
      • Hakai: "Conquering the Sea"
      • Hakoku: "Conquering a Nation"
      • Ikkoku Sovereignty: "Nation's Might"
    • Based on the naming scheme: Hakai >> Hakoku >> Ikkoku Sovereignty.
      • Conquering the Sea >> Conquering a Nation >> Nation's Might
  • Zoro confirms that the attack would kill them all if they stay in the same place:
  • Kidd thanks Zoro for saving them:
  • Even with Zoro blocking it, it destroys part of Onigashima:

I'm not counting Luffy's feat so far for his general power level. It's just projection, I know he will do better at the end of the arc. It's how Oda write his fight, he doesn't show everything he has until we reach end of arc.
And I don't see what Zoro showed that was above Luffy so far.
He was mostly on defensive mode. And the Yonko weren't having him as their first target so far.
I'm super impressed with Zoro but so far he only had a "supportive" role and it definetly seems like most of the damage the Yonkos took so far comes from luffy i mean he's always jumping a them all in,Zoro is for sure doing good but luffy is by far the mvp right now
A summary of Zoro's on panel accomplishments so far:
  • Saved Luffy 7 times
    • Saved Luffy countless times while he was hakiless
  • Saved all Supernova twice
    • From Kaido's Tatsumaki
    • From the Yonkou's Hakai
  • Hiryuu Kaen terrified the Yonkou and made Mama warn Kaido to dodge
    • After witnessing it, Mama commented that they had "really underestimated" Zoro.
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki cut Kaido
  • Neutralised Prometheus
    • This allowed Mama to get yeeted off the Rooftop.
He's had by far the greatest contribution to the fight considering that all of them owe him their lives at least twice, and Luffy up to 7 times.

However good you think Luffy has performed, he would have been dead several times over if not for Zoro.

I don't really understand how you can claim Luffy is the clear MVP. Even if we discount Hiryuu Kaen because it didn't actually land, Zoro has saved Luffy 7 times on panel (and countless times off panel) and all other Supernova once, including from a certain kill attack.

They would literally all be dead if not for Zoro.

It's literally said 1 second...(and he got heavily damaged even if law managed to get him out of it, if it had landed fully i think Zoro and the SNs would have been all KO)
Unless one second is literally stated in the chapter, it's a few seconds:
  • Zoro screams at the other Supernova that they should move out of the way or they will all die.
  • The Supernova then dodge.
  • We see the attack destroy part of the island.
  • Afterwards, Zoro is overwhelmed.

Unless 1 second is actually stated in the Raws, the above took longer.

Last edited:
Marines said Shanks and Kaido had a scuffle. Where was Kaido? Shanks came to Marineford. And Kaido pictures Shanks among the greatest.

:myman:
Saying Shanks beat Kaido befow going to MF is like saying Sanii beat P1...
Shanks beating Kaido in a 1v1 right before going to MF has 0 chance of being true.
The most plausible senarios are : either Shanks gave Kaido a gift to dissuade him (Poneglyph, Sake, whatever) or he ''blackmailed'' him with some sort of secret he knows.
Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

BOAT is more like the swordsman making his sword succumb to his intentions and if he has the power to cut the breath of whatever he feels he cut it, its technique become one with the sword
and if you re read what hyo said, first he explains that an invisible power is transferred to the sword then there is a period that means haki part ends there, after that he explains that a good Sword follows its master intentions and that he has been a swordsman, so that means he's stating breath of all things and haki separately... but to reinforce one notion that with haki and breath of all things, a swordsman cam take his swordsmanship to the next level..

But if what you say is true then it contradicts the power system of Onepiece.. since haki cuts DF, zoro was seen unable to cut Enel, Kuma's paws and Aokiji didn't note to it.
its easy to say that he wasn't using arnment here.. IN A NEAR DEATH BATTLE LMAO
No one can cut Kuma's paws smh....it's a devil fruit ability... :whitepress:
Did Fujitora cut the birdcage?
Did Oden break Semimaru's barrier?
Did Enel harm Luffy with lightning?

Even Roger can't cut Kuma's paws. Go do your homework on how a devil fruit works.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yea in bartos case it make sense but Kuma's paws are skin itself and with logic if ace's DF was able to burn through Jimbe's haki in other words if the hottest of fires can melt toughest of metals then the sharpest of knives should cut the softest of things
no the primary function of his fruit is to repel with those pads

haki lets you hurt luffy but it doesnt stop him being rubber
only bb does that

There's still 0 panels saying Zoro is using Oden's haki which is the funny thing.
You're just illiterate.
Hakai is said to be the strongest on panel attack ever,yes greater than the effects of Roger and Primebeard's clash (albeit which might have had a destructive inference effect but still).

Damn, i'm excited to see it.

Is 3 worlds Ragnarok above Thunder Bagua ?

Luffy seems to have gotten his haki back so yeah the Supernova stalemated the Emperors for more than 10mins off-panel.
What ?
no haki wont cut kumas hand
haki doesnt negate the primary function of a fruit
just like haki cant break bartos barrier
Haki will cut Kuma's hands and any DF. Haki smashes Baro's barrier as long as it's strong enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.