Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, there's black lightning:

You do have a point that there's much less haki enhancement than e.g. Kaido's Three World Ragnarok. Perhaps a stronger version is possible, but I'm not sure. This was still an attack the Yonkou used to try and kill the Roof Five in one shot. Before launching it, Kaido asks Mama if she's still in shape to perform it. I don't think they were holding themselves back when they used it.
I zoomed in but i'm not seeing it :milaugh:

I thiunnk those are frills of Kaido's hair that you're pointing towards ?

We have clearer pictures of their bodies and weapons and i don't see the black lightning in any of them :sus:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Did Luffy survive Ragnarok or not?? Kaido hitting him with his club like some cave man is annoying to see. I really hope Luffy takes that club and give him a colonoscopy.
This wasn't close to the punishment he got from Katakuri or the first KO he got from Kaido. He lost a tooth in each fight I think. I am not too sure about the Kaido one but he looked banged up from just one hit :josad:

Sorry, but the protection and the pig plot of the ODA is one of the worst I've ever seen. This reminds me of Katakuri's fight, he spent the whole day beating Luffy and Luffy never falls.

2 weeks ago, luffy was fired and now if he can handle this insane attack by Kaido, it will be sad. This is not even Naruto's level of wickedness, FAIRY TAIL Level.

BIG L FOR LODA
It's no use man.., we're the minority here.., only the grown-ups who can see this.., katakuri Luffy fight is the most bullshit fight I've ever seen, Luffy didn't deserve to win it, period. But Oda forced it to, that hurt my brain really hard.., I was like.., how the fuck..?, the entire time.., but these forum mostly okay with that, and even bring mike tyson for comparison sake.., to justified Luffy's bullshit growth.., talking he's okay for Luffy to catchup with the 40s veterans just like mike tyson reach his peak at 19 years old.., Man.., I'm Sick with these kids saving the world trope, felt like I want to throw up..🤮🤮🤮

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did Luffy survive Ragnarok or not?? Kaido hitting him with his club like some cave man is annoying to see. I really hope Luffy takes that club and give him a colonoscopy.
This wasn't close to the punishment he got from Katakuri or the first KO he got from Kaido. He lost a tooth in each fight I think. I am not too sure about the Kaido one but he looked banged up from just one hit :josad:
What did you expect from Kaido? Rapier alike finesse with the club?

Sorry, but the protection and the pig plot of the ODA is one of the worst I've ever seen. This reminds me of Katakuri's fight, he spent the whole day beating Luffy and Luffy never falls.

2 weeks ago, luffy was fired and now if he can handle this insane attack by Kaido, it will be sad. This is not even Naruto's level of wickedness, FAIRY TAIL Level.

BIG L FOR LODA

Zoro was knocked out by nerfed killer and is tanking yonkou hits now [with no training btw] :seriously:

If Luffy haters are salty at this point, by the time he defeat Kaido they will be committing sepukku :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.