Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called Ashura=CoC when people around thought it was a Sandai Kitetsu curse (mainly Zoro haters)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/temple-of-the-grandmaster-zoro.6/post-280730
Same here. Been saying the same thing
There are a lot of possibilities.

I can see Zoro using ashura against orochi if it turns out orochi has multi personalities and one of them is a fighting beast.

I can see him using it against king

I can also see him use it against Kaido if he fights him for an extended period of time

Asura imo is a haki ability. Therefore the stronger his haki, the better asura gets. So we might see multiple form of asura depending on how Zoro uses his haki/will to make it manifest

Yes. Oda is very smart.
I agree with this.

Another point is that I believe ashura is a combination of all 3 haki.

COC is the manifestation of the users will
COA allows a user to interact with intangible this, attack thing and form a defence
COC allow the user to sense.

We saw that asura manifested in the real world and people could see it. Kaku, Chopper etc saw it. This is coc.
Asura which is an intangible thing wasable to interact with the real world, defend and attack. This is COA
Asura was able to talk, use it senses to see, hear etc. This is COO.

This is why imo we have not seen asura in posTS. Oda is waiting to lay down the foundation of haki, explain it to use before showing asura
Post automatically merged:

If you look at this panel rayleigh says Luffy is most proficient at sensing the feelings of living things which falls under the umbrella of CoO I.e Luffy is proficient at one of the subgroups in CoO.

This statement indicates to us that there are other abilities of CoO than just sensing the feelings of living things.
Other people are proficient at sensing other things.

Zoro can hear the breath of all things both living and non living.
Luffy can sense the feeling of living things
Coby can sense the emotions of all people
Sanji can sense the emotions of women.
Enel can sense the thoughts of people and punished people that went against him
Fuji can sense the thoughts of people can even knew when they were faking being angry at Luffy ane chasing Luffy. Fuji can also sense the change in weather
Usopp's sense of sight is enhance using CoO

Each person is proficient at sensing different things using CoO. However, at the end of the day it is still CoO just like Rayleigh
Asura, is definitely a haki based technique and is created by COC.

• Kaku stated it is created with Zoro's spirit

• Rayeligh stated COC is measured by the user's spirit

• We saw people sense Zoro's spririt. Kaku sensed it before they even started to fight. Same with Ryuma and Ushirama

Due to the fact that asura is a haki technique, I believe this is the reason why Oda has not yet reintroduced it. I have a feeling asura is a combination of all 3 types of haki.
  1. COC creates it
  2. COA allows it to manifest in the material plane and interact with physical things. Flow (Advanced COA) is used to make it as it appears outside of Zoro's body
  3. COO allows it to sense things, and talk. Below, you see Zoro's second head talking

Bruh, when we finally see asura again, all hell will break loose and the grandmaster's greatness will finally be displayed. :finally:

You didn't know Zoro had CoC? What's your point?

I said Zoro can't surpass without having CoC
You said Chinjao etc bullshit stuff

Who was right?

To cut Kaido like Oden, you need CoC.

I was right and Zoro fans were wrong.

No one said Zoro had CoC so no one knew that your argument was you can cut Kaido permanently like Oden without CoC.

Why wasn't Mihawk introduced as the WSM? Give me one sensible reason.

Also, MF WB was the strongest man in the world. Weaker than his prime but still the strongest. He wasn't the 'former world's strongest man' like Mihawk will be the 'former strongest swordsman' after Zoro beats him. WB was still the WSM when he was introduced. Why would you take that assumption that the title is talking about his prime self?

Mihawk still can't be the current strongest due to the above reason.
I think the author is smart and predicted everything, he did not put this title of WSS for nothing and also Shanks as Yonko and rival of Mihawk, having legendary duels for nothing. I think at the end of the day, Kaido may be the strongest today, but he has a good chance of Mihawk and Shanks being the strongest and only surpassed by the next PK.

I literally said coc not coa. Doesn't get more clarified than that.
You were talking about Adv CoA since you were quoting my posts ( which were in the context of Adv CoA) about it and giving arguments to it. This is a disingenuous attempt to act like you're not in the wrong here and not a liar. But alas.....you are a Zorotard after all

Status
Not open for further replies.