Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can be annoying sometimes, admittedly like most shonen MCs
Sometimes but is it good enough to hate on Luffy?
When there are times when he can be a very badass, cool moments, funny moments, awesome quote moments, epic moments? Shouldn't you appreciate that?
So I can understand why there are Luffy fans who hate on Zoro, because some Zoro's fans started it

You're better off taking a break now.
If you didnt think Luffy was gonna beat Kaido 1v1, then you haven't been paying attention.
Bruh I had hopes for all supernovas vs kaido but oda really is going for the same shit he has done in every arc:lusalty: Luffy sleepin and minute later he has advanced coc and doing the same shit prime WB and Roger did. He is giving kaido the doffy treatment.

That Asura-attack was Zoro's strongest attack post TS so I'm not much surprised by its feat. If it hadn't got such praise from WSC, he might have just given up on becoming WSS. Zoro having COC was pretty much given.
The only thing that's noteworthy here is how does CoC connect with Zoro's Asura..?? Oda first set the variations of CoO, then CoA and now he's on to CoC. :quest:

we have seen that coc imbued attack have black lightening before even attacking, maybe there was a normal coc burst from zoro(like that of luffy in marineford) because he is in critical condition, or kaido mistook it for something else

anyways kaido is wondering whether it is coc or not and zoro who trained with WSS doesnt even know whether it is coc.

zoro has coc everyone knows that, but asura wasnt coc imbued attack
It doesn't sound like Kaido is wondering if Zoro has CoC. More surprise because it's a rare power there there are multiple CoC user on the island.

I was really hoping the scans would explain Zoro Asura using CoC better, but honestly they just made it more ambiguous. With Zoros “I don’t understand what’s going on either.”

Oda I get you don’t plan things too far out but cmon just a simple explanation isn’t too hard is it.

Agreed. But I don't know if current Zoro can beat King unless Marco heals him or something.
Zoro is already factually refilling his stamina and health, it will allegedly take a few minutes before he can come up with a new powerful attack.

Even if he encountered King immediately I mean he could just go defensive mode waiting for the propitious moment to annihilate.

Status
Not open for further replies.