Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean base Luffy? Are you forgetting what Gear forms are used for? 1) Speed 2) Flight 3) Maneuverability. Should Luffy use Snakeman with AdCoC to fight Kaido? That would be waste of Haki, why he needs to be in Gear form, when he can do deal damage in base form with AdCoC, AdCoO, AdCoA. There are THREE POWERS COMBINED, and you still call it base form?
What do you want me to call then? He can use all kinds of haki but It would still be his base form. Do you even know what base for means?

It doesnt matter coz it doesnt support your argument :milaugh:

So can big mom copy kinemons style? I thought she was the better swordsman? :milaugh:
no because wtf does copying styles have to do with your strength as a swordsman. You retarded if you think Kinemon is bEtTeR aT sWoRdSMaNsHiP than BM because he can cut fire and she can't. She launched the most powerful attack we've seen in the series so far with a SWORD.

H

humanbeing

no indication for what , that Rayleigh can use it? well i think so because he is really powerful and as Oda was asked about Luffy knocking 50000 in Fishman Island he stated that Shanks or Rayleigh could knock all of them.
to be honest i think Rayleigh in his prime is Shanks' level

Status
Not open for further replies.