Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all happened in an instant, Luffy has future sight so he was able to avoid it the others obviously didn't, Zoro bought them time and Law took the opportunity granted to him by Zoro to shambles everyone out of the radius of Hakai then we see the attack continue on off into the distance.
no he wasnt
Post automatically merged:

This whole debate on whether Law moved all the Supernova away from Hakai or not will only end once the scene gets animated lol
its a pointless debate
looks like he moved them to me.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It all happened in an instant, Luffy has future sight so he was able to avoid it the others obviously didn't, Zoro bought them time and Law took the opportunity granted to him by Zoro to shambles everyone out of the radius of Hakai then we see the attack continue on off into the distance.
You can keep regurgitating the same shit. It never happened the only one law moved is himself.

It's not even a debate though, Zoro himself said that if this attack hit "WE ARE ALL DONE FOR" all in including himself, its obvious he just stalled it, impressive of course a great feat but that's all it was.
Yeah it's not a debate. No one even acknowledged law doing anything. Because he didn't.

You can keep regurgitating the same shit. It never happened the only one law moved is himself.

Yeah it's not a debate. No one even acknowledged law doing anything. Because he didn't.
Oh and by the way thank you for helping me illustrate the point I was making to Peroroncino.

i agree that law moved them all but this guy saying luffy dodged it is just some candyboy hating on Zoro if zoro hadn't blocked it they all would've died.
No but I literally gave zoro props for saving everyone did you even read the comment?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh and by the way thank you for helping me illustrate the point I was making to Peroroncino.

No but I literally gave zoro props for saving everyone did you even read the comment?
Zoros the type of guy to thank a little girl after eating food off the floor. Yet he says NOTHING to law after apparently law saving his life. Yeah OK.

I don’t personally don’t believe that his df is going to be shafted even if he unlocks adv CoC. Also, why would Oda reveal that Kidd has CoC earlier in the arc if we aren’t going to see him do anything with it on screen? If Luffy and Kaido both are clashing their conquerers spirit in their fight, I would expect Kidd and Big Mom who are also conquerers to be doing the same in their fight.
They may have a COC clash, but I don't expect anything on Luffy/Kaido level. I mean it's implied that you need Ryou to understand the concept of coating your attacks in CoC and Kid didn't even have an idea what haki Luffy was using with Red Rock. I think going from that to using CoC coated attacks would be too wild, but then again, this is Oda. He might pull wild shit like that.

I just hope Kid is a devil fruit based fighter, I see nothing wrong with that. My headcanon for him coming to the raid was that he attracts all the metal from the weapon factories of Wano and pulls a mini Bullet. We know Kid likes Robot armors and we know having more metal is good for him since he carries it around.

It would be an insane display of AoE and would symbolically end the days of Wano manufacturing weapons.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I simply put luffy as the exception because he has future sight but he may have also saved him too I have no problem that being the case but it's obvious zoro didn't take the full attack that's my point.
and his future sight was shown when he said a big attack was coming.
Same when he saw the thunder bagua but couldn't fully dodge it.
But hey you keep downplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.