How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in BM entire life no one came with the idea to give her food to her to a ally? She basically beat one of Kaido strongest members and risking a fucking alliance because of a 8year old children who taking PIS out of her ass as nothing.
Big mom kill people,destroy islands and now she take care for a children because she get food? That is shitty writing, as if anything in the future changing this nonsense. Big mom travel to kill Luffy and her crew in wano. She threat her children as trash,she even try to kill Chiffon and her children and the same women throw the chance to get pirateking away for food?

As the shit with the smiles are not enough Tama now even have the chance to tame Big mom. Then GG any tension for the arc, she outshinning our strawhats in their first full war fight against a yonkou.

Can't belive people their even try to defend this nonsense. Asf anything changing now? Smiles are in hand of Tama and probably BM too.

Nice for you if you wanna see a 8year old outpershinning the strawhats.
1. You are assuming page 1 is done when the arc has explained their monstrous recovery.

2. You forget that Chiffon and all the "kids" she has hurt/abused are not kids. They are in their 20s and 30s. BM specifically has a personality that comes out when she talks to kids.

What I will agree on is her not reacting when Momo was being executed, but we don't know how the "personality" works. It could be that she needs to talk to someone and become friends with them. She's still "evil" when Momo was being executed so that could explain that

I said that O-Lin was likely just a prelude for Big Mom to turn good again in the future, and that it would be done in a ridiculous way to be exact. And man it's just happening in this chapter indeed.
yeah prome asking something dumb, tama appears and now Big Mom fighting for the alliance loool .... Zeus coming back to Nami soon against Ulti. Law will help Zoro to recover. And Luffy vs Kaido alone now.

Goda : hold my weed :myman:

So the current matchups:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs Big Mom (he's going after her still)
- Jinbe vs Whos Who
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti
- Drake vs Apoo
- Killer vs Hawkins (somehow Hawkins is still bad)

That leaves the 3 Calamities still, Perospero, Page 1 (if he recovers), Marco, Chopper, Sanji, Yamato, Zoro (if he recovers too) and Law to fight them.

No idea where this is currently going, but hopefully P1 is given to Chopper cause that works technically. I have no issue with Usopp and Nami tagging Ulti, that's actually way better than both soloing a F6 each
Big mom vs Ulti

People upset by the ending yet have no regard for:

- Law, Zoro and Zeus leaving the roof
- BM being menacing as fuck to Kid and Killer and attacking them enough to launch them back into Onigashima
- Prometheus getting an upgrade
- Hawkins reappearing after 20 chapters
- Killer and Hawkins fighting (potentially)

Like damn guys, the ending has no bearing on the first 3/4ths of the chapter and we still have no idea if P1 is done or if BM is a "permanent" ally (which I highly doubt both)
People are in impulsive mode right now.....it takes time to cool down...I am waiting for the line "chapter is better than spoilers implied"....and no, BigMom is not going to help alliance....

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Cause Sanji is being saved for a great moment. Unlike Hawkins whos nothing more than a disposable side character, who does weird inconsistent shit...which is justified by his ambigious nature. All this because Oda isnt willing to give actual focus to his shitty character.
Lance was lying again when he posted that sanji pic

General all around power... Queen has greater zoan recovery/strength that Page One and Ulti specialize in due to having a bigger and stronger dinosaur combined with cybernetics giving him powerful lasers and guns and other abilities.

And just as Queen has a stronger dinosaur than Page One and ulti, King has a faster one than Whos Who and Sasaki. He then boosts himself farther due to his racial attributes weve yet to see the full abilities of.

King or Queen would mid diff any Tobi Roppo.
Does Queen really have greater durability if Page One can get up from Big Moms attack here? Also shouldn’t a Yonko commander be able to Low Diff a Tobi Roppo not mid diff?

So in BM entire life no one came with the idea to give her food to her to a ally? She basically beat one of Kaido strongest members and risking a fucking alliance because of a 8year old children who taking PIS out of her ass as nothing.
Big mom kill people,destroy islands and now she take care for a children because she get food? That is shitty writing, as if anything in the future changing this nonsense. Big mom travel to kill Luffy and her crew in wano. She threat her children as trash,she even try to kill Chiffon and her children and the same women throw the chance to get pirateking away for food?

As the shit with the smiles are not enough Tama now even have the chance to tame Big mom. Then GG any tension for the arc, she outshinning our strawhats in their first full war fight against a yonkou.

Can't belive people their even try to defend this nonsense. Asf anything changing now? Smiles are in hand of Tama and probably BM too.

Nice for you if you wanna see a 8year old outpershinning the strawhats.
she does destroy islands when she didnt get the food she wants.
literally consistent writing. as I said you are being reactionary

also above, all you said, is literally assumtion, thats why I told you to be patience.
  1. nothing says page one is done. he just come back after being defeated by luffy even
  2. tama is not outshining any strawhat. their clashes is not over
cant believe I am even typing this basic thing.

They have more attention than Law though in the story

I mean i get what you are doing but Law isnt a strawhat... Plain and simple
The man might as well be. He was literally the third person Luffy saw in Wano and had his own storyline above people like Usopp. He's an MC, you're just moving the goalpost at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.