How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos

We agree I still have hope for Kid and Law so that they are not too dumped by Luffy.

Because they still made part of the trio. And if at the end of the Manga.

We have to talk about the legendary pirates who are the only ones who can stand up to the pirate kings in history it has to be Kid and Law. Like Shiki and Whitebeard who stood up to Gol D Roger
exactly my point.

People trying to force the comparisons, Luffy has no Whitebeard or Shiki, he doesn't even have a Garp. Even Zoro isn't so similar to Rayleigh in terms of personality and fighting powers/style.
I spoke made the comparison Law / Whitebeard Kid / Shiki Just out of wishing Oda would make sure Law and Kid could give Luffy a hard time.

But I suspect it won't go like this It's just personal cravings

Luffy's powerup is way too overdone wtf. Oda is making the world's strongest creature look like a clown. :josad:
I think its more a prime example to stop taking titles so seriously in the hands of villains and antagonists.

Hes literally as strong as BM and lost 7 times, that right there puts his title into question. He also saw Luffy like 5 other men who he clearly is either scared of or respects. I could have told you this was going to happen 2 years ago

WSC title seems unreliable to me, only top-tier(low TT but still a TT) that kaido has defeated is Oden and last time we know he had confrontation with shanks maybe directly or indirectly. another thing we know about him is he was defeated 7 times. Thats just people's assumption that he is the strongest creature. How can we say he is the WSC when the only TT he defeated lost because kaido cheap shotted him?

WSC title seems unreliable to me, only top-tier(low TT but still a TT) that kaido has defeated is Oden and last time we know he had confrontation with shanks maybe directly or indirectly. another thing we know about him is he was defeated 7 times. Thats just people's assumption that he is the strongest creature. How can we say he is the WSC when the only TT he defeated lost because kaido cheap shotted him?
Who else is top tier other than Yonko?

No Databook came after Kaido intro,
Also Databook says C=Vista is equal to or better than Mihawk.
Well I profusely thought about the first point and the thing is Mihawk has been consistently portrayed as WSS throughout the story so no substantial reason the material isn't most likely valid.

About the other point, it didn't say or implicate Vista = Mihawk, a matter of competing. A third class player can compete with Haaland and Mbappe since they are all pro.

Lol.

Luffy literally competed with Kidd all of udon.

Luffy even competed with Kidd on who would be first at onigashima.

In literally everything luffy has tried competing with Kidd so far

Ok. Now would you like me to show you luffy trying to compete with people of his own crew? Scabbards or even random people he meets? Since there are also chapters of him doing this exact same thing with random people? So based on your silly example would you like me to then that luffy is also competing with those groups of people I just listed? You are using dumb logic since my argument was that luffy doesn't find them as a rival him. Show me battle scenes in whi luffy does. Because if you using this as an example I will also use times luffy competed with both sanji and zoro. This is basic luffy. However notice on the battle field he doesn't show signs of trying to compete with them. This is an example of sanji competing with zoro which is why to this day silly people still think they are rivals.

dude, Luffy did. He did in udon, and he did on the roof. When kid and Luffy claimed they will not dodge before the other one, law just joined. Also Luffy only checked for kids reaction, he didn’t even cared if law is there.
And no, calling others opinion dumb just makes your whole argument unnecessary. How can you expect to get taken serious if you can’t even except other opinions existing?
Cap. Luffy looked in the direction of person next to him and so did law. If law was where kidd was he would have looked at law the same way.

Also luffy has literally done this exact same thing with random people in the past including sanji and zoro

Too add luffy was the one that stated that if they don't play his game of chickens then they scrubs. So what happened? As always they followed luffys lead

Status
Not open for further replies.