• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wow you are really retarded

Here you go

I made it very simple for you. Judge was with Vegapunk when he discovered the Bloodline Elements. Vegapunk extracted Kaido's bloodline elements. Queen is Kaido's surbordinate.

Judge -> Vegapunk -> Kaido -> Queen

Not really rocket science. But I understand if this is for your dumb brain.
I knew it nothing but headcanon

The problem with Zoro vs king is that it literally makes zero sense outside of zoro fans hoping it happens to spite sanji fans.

1. King is an aerial fighter

2. Zoros badly injured including broken bones
both sides make sense but there’s more in the raid pointing to zoro vs queen
Zoro is too injured to fight King. However, he is not injured enough to fight Queen. Hmm, interesting.
Additionally, I don't know how true your first sentence. I see more people using 'Zoro v King' as a way to try and prevent ZKK from happening.

a possibility Zoro fighting King is very low , let's be realistic ... We have Marcos and also Sanji. Zoro has already triumphed against Kaido and gains CoC.already done a lot.

Zoro is too injured to fight King. However, he is not injured enough to fight Queen. Hmm, interesting.
Additionally, I don't know how true your first sentence. I see more people using 'Zoro v King' as a way to try and prevent ZKK from happening.
Actually depends where you go

Most people here saying zoro vs king to spite sanji fans

On Twitter and Reddit yeah I would say people say that to prevent ZKK

I’m not gonna lie. That Morj theory actually sold me on Kidd getting the Supernova crew. I think Killer, Hawkins, and Apoo might help Kidd vs Big Mom. Smoothie vs Killer would make senseless and be cool too though. I definitely do not believe Hawkins is Killers final matchup.
Yeah the way Oda set up killer vs hawkins I think is just a way to stall characters. He seems to be doing that a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.