Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except we don't KNOW if Toki is alive! Holy crap lol, there is a huge difference here how are you not seeing that.

Silhouetting "Hiyori" wouldn't AT ALL change the mystery behind 1008. We'd still be JUST as confused
Yh and we dont know if Hiyori is in Onigashma. It'd be a shock if she was here. Good thing Oda silhouetted her.

Yes, it would. A big part of the credibility of that being Oden was that a person who looked like Toki was here and was healing them.

Tell me now, what purpose would Toki serve if she was here in this arc. Would she defeat someone ? Would she take someone into the future ? What ? Wtf would she do....

There maybe a scenario where in Sanji has to take Zoro to Chopper within a particular time frame to completely heal Zoro (operate on Zoro's bones so that he becomes normal again after healing for some time).
Zoro is currently doing gags in this chapter so no, i think that ship has sailed... Like i was surprised the man was even conscious... the fact that he is waking up just to do gags means this situation is not that dire... Marco will just come in with healing flames and be done with it

This chapter is fucking great man !!!!!!!!!!!

Another chapter, another time ZKK is dead.
------

I loved the Sanji/Zoro interaction as well. Well now Sanji and Co. will run into Hiyori, and she will take Zoro and treat him properly. Zoro broke fucking 20-30 bones....he needs proper treatment.

Nah Zkk isnt dead. This is in character for all strawhats, to believe in Luffy. Luffy wont win by himself tho. Dnt live in the moment, we still got at least 15-20 chapters before Kaido falls.

Nah he is not dying. 20 bones are broken in his body. There maybe a scenario where in Sanji has to take Zoro to Chopper within a particular time frame to completely heal Zoro (operate on Zoro's bones so that he becomes normal again after healing for some time). It's just my suggestion for little ticking time bomb scenario to raise stakes lol.
They were heading towards Momo until they met the Scabbards who said he was being saved by someone else and then Zoro told them to go the the Live Floor so I don't think there's going to be a ticking time bomb.

Yh and we dont know if Hiyori is in Onigashma. It'd be a shock if she was here. Good thing Oda silhouetted her.

Yes, it would. A big part of the credibility of that being Oden was that a person who looked like Toki was here and was healing them.

Tell me now, what purpose would Toki serve if she was here in this arc. Would she defeat someone ? Would she take someone into the future ? What ? Wtf would she do....

I find it funny you say Hiyori is hiding from them, but is now also going to run mid battlefield and show herself to 2 scabbards she was hiding from when healing them. All to now magically take Zoro lol.

Good one. Just like Sanji going after Momo. Just keep making stuff up to try and deny the reality set before you. Zoro and Sanji are going to the performance floor to fight, and that scares you lmao.

Just to point out, Zoro has no business against King guys, they didn't even met at this point, King doesn't even know who he is

Do you think Oda gave King 2 damn wings and made him clash with Sanji and Marco just for him to fight without using his flying potential? Cmon
Sanji will most likely fight both of them in a tag team battle since King and Queen already mentioned/clashed with Sanji, then he will split up with King, since he is the only one who can fly besides Marco, who has the chance of being taken down or atleast get too busy with something else. If Zoro would fight a Calamity, it's definitely Queen.

3 things that are interesting in this chapter other than Zoro and Sanji moments.

1) Bigmom is not an ally and definitely didn't forget the grudge against strawhats. She only cares for Tama.
2) Yamato 'itching' to confront Kaidou. Of course this has to happen at some point of time. I bet she will save Luffy once Luffy runs out of G4 again. And if that happens, it will further solidify that she will become nakama.
3) Momo opened the journal. Do we also get to know any juicy information from journo?

Anyways good interactions chapter.

Just to point out, Zoro has no business against King guys, they didn't even met at this point, King doesn't even know who he is

Do you think Oda gave King 2 damn wings and made him clash with Sanji just for him to fight without using his flying potential? Cmon
Sanji will most likely fight both of them in a tag team battle since King and Queen already mentioned/clashed with Sanji, them he will split up with King, since he is the only one who can fly besides Marco, who has the chance of being taken down or atleast get too busy with something else. If Zoro will fight a Calamity, it's Queen.
Weird how this logic is thrown but denying the actual science history between Queen and Judge is denied as actual merit for that matchup.

It's not like Zoro interacted with Mr.1 or Ohm before fighting them. Its not like Sanji knew who Jabra was before spending literally only 2 chapters to fight him. Think about that, Sanji and Jabra fought less time than Zoro was running around with Usopp fighting Kaku and Jabra handcuffed.

Going to be funny to see how this plays out and people's reactions are. It's only been getting closer and closer and now we know for a fact that Zoro and Sanji are meant to be the biggest forces on the performance floor again.

I find it funny you say Hiyori is hiding from them, but is now also going to run mid battlefield and show herself to 2 scabbards she was hiding from when healing them. All to now magically take Zoro lol.

Good one. Just like Sanji going after Momo. Just keep making stuff up to try and deny the reality set before you. Zoro and Sanji are going to the performance floor to fight, and that scares you lmao.
Who said she will go mid-battlefield. She'll run into them on their way to the Live Performance floor. Her seeing Kawamatsu is alright, since she already saw him at the start of Wano.

Sanji was going after Momo tho. I may still go if King goes after him.

It doesnt scare me at all because I know Zoro wont make it to the Live Performance floor. Hiyori will get to him before that.

3 things that are interesting in this chapter other than Zoro and Sanji moments.

1) Bigmom is not an ally and definitely didn't forget the grudge against strawhats. She only cares for Tama.
2) Yamato 'itching' to confront Kaidou. Of course this has to happen at some point of time. I bet she will save Luffy once Luffy runs out of G4 again. And if that happens, it will further solidify that she will become nakama.
3) Momo opened the journal. Do we also get to know any juicy information from journo?

Anyways good interactions chapter.
I'm hoping she gets a big moment with Jack first. I'd totally would rather see her hyped up and fighting Jack in a few chapters first, before assisting Luffy on the roof for x amount of chapters. A good reason why this works now is because Jack isn't 100%. He can go hybrid, give Yamato a good fight for 1-2 chapters, then get taken out properly.

I can't see Inu holding Jack off permanently, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.