Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I am saying. That post which i quoted in the beginning itself has one talking about so called asspull of Luffy. At the same time there were threads and posts in discussion section. Like I said, I can't help if you read only what you want to read. Don't be a blind bitch.
Post automatically merged:

I am sorry if I hurt your balls on commenting on someone who ain't real. Also sorry for Zoro fans who are cocksucking someone who ain't real. :whitepress:
You seem to hate a lot of things, why bother reading the story then? :kaidowhat: It’s so easygoing drop:luffylaugh::lulz:
Bein this bothered by some fictional characters then addressing fans as apes and bitche, clown ass

You seem to hate a lot of things, why bother reading the story then? :kaidowhat: It’s so easygoing drop:luffylaugh::lulz:
Bein this bothered by some fictional characters then addressing fans as apes and bitche, clown ass
I am one piece fan but not a blind fan. Don't go preach others when my trivial posts on some fictional characters bother you. By your logic my posts shouldn't bother you because they are talking about imaginary characters.

BTW, the final match ups are almost done. I just don't see the raid falling anymore. They will keep fighting until they win. I guess the Marines will arrive later, like Kuma did in TB.
Shame on you...at this point you should be writing a thesis about “ oda cheap unpredictably “... the raid should fail oda is just trying to mislead his readers imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.