Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't 'they' include Zoro because Sanji is carrying him?
Law said that Zoro got 30 bones broken, Zoro was all the time sleeping.
Nah that they is direct to the 2 scabban + Sanji, which are the only one that can move right now and didnt know where to go.

Zoro will need to have some rest like in the chapter where all the strawhat were dancing but Zoro was sleeping (saga where Zoro took all the pain). Same scenario will happen here, is not like Zoro will istantly heal from 30 bones broken.

In any case, wanna see where the Island of Onigashima is in a few chapter. When big Mom dropped from the roof, there was the sea.

The moment that Onigashima is gona be near Wano coast and the flower capital, we will get like @Aknolagon said something very special for the fan:

Good when the chapter will drop, people can't delete their posts here. Some golden posts. Zkk not happening ? Since when? Because of what ? Zoro said luffy gonna win ? Of course he gonna win, I'm saying this since a long time. Luffy will defeat Kaido and Zoro will kill Kaido. Do you think awakening is just for paramecia ? Lol. Worst thing people believing after kaido's defeat, he will be in prison and wait for his death ..
How could you claim you are the strongest when the WSC is still alive? Lmao, kaido and his crew will always come back.
Let's meet when ZKK happens and don't forget one thing : Hiryuu Kaen the move used against Ryuma the one who saved wano against a dragon, was purposely missed by Oda. Now say and think what you want ! :myman:

Crack theory time! Zoro gets lost while he is immobilized on Sanji's back. Where he goes I haven't decided.

All joked aside, am I the only one who wants Zoro to meet up with Hyori again and fight Orochi? I know it is highly likely that Momo defeats him, but Hyori was left alone in Wano for 20 years at the age of 7. She had to live with Orochi for 20 years. She deserves to see him die.

Law said that Zoro got 30 bones broken, Zoro was all the time sleeping.
Nah that they is direct to the 2 scabban + Sanji, which are the only one that can move right now and didnt know where to go.

Zoro will need to have some rest like in the chapter where all the strawhat were dancing but Zoro was sleeping (saga where Zoro took all the pain). Same scenario will happen here, is not like Zoro will istantly heal from 30 bones broken.
Zoro won't just automatically heal because of the cross. He'll have to go to the live floor to get treated by Marco or Chopper first.

I think that this chapter confirms that Zoro won't be fighting Kaido anymore (going by his statement). Though ZKK isn't totally dead, it has dealt a huge blow, at least for me. It felt like Zoro has totally given it ALL on Luffy. But yeah, let's see what the future of Wano holds.

Zoro won't just automatically heal because of the cross. He'll have to go to the live floor to get treated by Marco or Chopper first.
Of course, that why Oda is moving Zoro plot to the living floor.
Zoro wouldnt have left Luffy alone vs Kaido if he had enough stamina/health to fight Kaido.

What I dont get from many fans, is that they think that Onigashima is the final place so arc for Wano, where the big bad will fallen.
Here is the difference between the so called Zkk cult, we are saying that the final say for this arc will happen over the flower capital, in which all the discussion about being on the roof or living floor doesnt matter anymore due to a completly different scenario.

The fact that 1 of the most important attack for Zoro dragon flying slash missed over Onigashima due to the fact that Big Mom told Kaido to dodge it, and was the same that Ryuma used it to cut his dragon over the capital should still be a very valid reason that Oda can use Zoro to kill Kaido. In fact if Oda want to draw a very iconic scene for Zoro that is the best scenario to start a brand new legacy for generation about Zoro in Wano.

honestly I usually never trash and complain about Oda's work and plot. But this whole guessing match-ups is getting annoying. First kid and now law running to big mom, sanji still searching his opponent. Now zoro came and wants to help to live floor. Oda probably thinks he is building tension and people are excited about that but in reality, we just want the fights to start and move on ...

Of course, that why Oda is moving Zoro plot to the living floor.
Zoro wouldnt have left Luffy alone vs Kaido if he had enough stamina/health to fight Kaido.

What I dont get from many fans, is that they think that Onigashima is the final place so arc for Wano, where the big bad will fallen.
Here is the difference between the so called Zkk cult, we are saying that the final say for this arc will happen over the flower capital, in which all the discussion about being on the roof or living floor doesnt matter anymore due to a completly different scenario.

The fact that 1 of the most important attack for Zoro dragon flying slash missed over Onigashima due to the fact that Big Mom told Kaido to dodge it, and was the same that Ryuma used it to cut his dragon over the capital should still be a very valid reason that Oda can use Zoro to kill Kaido. In fact if Oda want to draw a very iconic scene for Zoro that is the best scenario to start a brand new legacy for generation about Zoro in Wano.
Because if the straw hats don’t defeat Kaido by the time onigashima reaches the flower capital too many people will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.