Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Another one I absolutely loved was Stampede. So many epic match ups.

Zoro v Fujitora and Mihawk showing who was boss.

Sabo v Lucci was fancy too.
Oh yes absolutely! The films really know how to deliver on the fanservice, fights wise amongst the certain other kind ofc! I really enjoyed Strong World and Film Gold for those reasons as well as others too. Stampede was amazingly hype too! Really feel a lot of love went into that one too! Seeing all the Supernovas competing and fighting was glorious as well as more Boa greatness and Mihawk too ofc!

Zoro vs Fujitora was TOO GOOD too!

I really dont know how future films will surpass Stampede but Im looking forward to seeing them try!

Oh yes absolutely! The films really know how to deliver on the fanservice, fights wise amongst the certain other kind ofc! I really enjoyed Strong World and Film Gold for those reasons as well as others too. Stampede was amazingly hype too! Really feel a lot of love went into that one too! Seeing all the Supernovas competing and fighting was glorious as well as more Boa greatness and Mihawk too ofc!

Zoro vs Fujitora was TOO GOOD too!

I really dont know how future films will surpass Stampede but Im looking forward to seeing them try!
I think Strong World was the best, Shiki was the best movie villain and the story was really really well written. (and the costumes 10/10)

Matchups

-Luffy and yamato vs kaido
-Zoro and Izou vs king--zoro vs king
-Sanji and kawamatsu vs queen --Sanji vs queen
-Jimbei vs Who's who
-Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
-Killer vs Hawkins
-Kidd and law vs Big mom
-Kiku vs kanjuro
-Neko vs Perospero
-Drake vs Apoo
-Franky vs Sasaki