Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that people shouldn't be surprised that Kaido is upset that Luffy lost.

From the very beginning, Kaido wasn't contemplating he was gonna kill luffy.

He got pissed at Luffy for ruining his smile business by taking down ceaser and doffy, but when he first defeated him, kaido didn't immediately kill luffy, but just locked him up in prison.

When the raid came, kaido allowed luffy to attack him first without resistance, to which luffy succeeded as this was the first time he attacked with Advanced Armament Haki.

After Kaido beats supernovas in Round 1, he comments how its a shame that they didn't join his crew, as kaido believed that with their strength together they could have conquered the world.

He let kidd and the others retreat and stayed to fight luffy alone.

And now after defeating him AGAIN and with luffy falling into the sea kaido says he's disappointed.

I think kaido was thinking of 2 things:

1. That luffy wasn't the strong opponent that he thought he would be (for now), almost as if he was waiting for someone like that.

2. That in the end Luffy and the others still weren't willing to join his crew (i think this a call back for kaido for how the Rocks Pirates ended), that even if you have the strongest crew, if there was no unity and camaraderie, it would ultimately lead to disbandment of the crew.

And while kaido has shown to be cruel (like what he did to the people of Obokre town-although i believe that's more orochi's fault), Kaido has shown to have restraint and accommodation to the people around him and the people he likes. He allows Yamato's insolence, Ulti's brattiness, Jack's failures, and even feels sorrow for doffy's defeat.

Brannew said that Kaido became a yonko through pure strength along, and that people joined him because they admired his strength.

I think that what kaido really longs for is the return of the Rock's pirates strength. maybe that's also why he chose to ally with big mom.

but kaido doesn't have the level of charisma to attract people and allies like Luffy and Roger, or even Rocks D Xebec himself did. Maybe its because he isn't a D?

Why Kaido wants the One Piece to unleash chaos into the world is still a unanswered mystery. It must have something to do with his past that Oda still hasn't shown in a backstory yet. I wonder if it has anything to do when Kaido first joined the Rocks as an apprentice and took part in the attack on the World Nobles, and what he saw and experienced from that incident as a result. Which would be interesting because that's something that Luffy would also probably do in the future.

There is also an interesting part of Kaido's history that oda hasn't revealed yet and that is when Kaido was caught 17 times by the marines.

Last edited:
Luffy isn't getting another powerup he will just use his triumph card better.
Just like against Crocodile.
Luffy was able to fight Hybrid Kaido while in base for more than 25 minutes, Luffy never used As CoC with G4 and he most likely has another form up his sleeve.

Anybody counting Luffy out gonna have a rude awakening... Oda's doing this on purpose... he's done fake outs before.
They must be venting because they are salty ZKK isn't happening.
We all know Luffy isn't beating Kaido until the executives go down.
Now potentially Page one and Ulti are both down, we have the rest of the tobi roppo, Apoo, numbers,Hawkins,fukurokuju, Perospero, then Jack, then Queen, then King, only then can Kaido be taken down.

The only gap that gets bigger is the stupidity of the fans. This is the Yonkou saga. Kaido and Meme are 20 chapters from kicking the bucket,, they obviously get their feats and hype now because there's no future for them.

Lmao, it'll be hilarious when by EOS regular Admirals, not even Akainu, pull feats like that. The meltdown will be hilarious.
He wouldn't have gave the Yonko ten time the Panel time If that's the case

You think for example all these chapters wasted on giving BM new powers, and showing her experimenting with new techniques will lead to nothing, and the admirals who got pitiful panel time will end up being the more important characters ?

Yonko are the meat of the story, shichi and Admirals and the entirety of pre TS was mostly set up to Yonko and some filler

so you think rayleigh and others/other marine officials were just bystanders?
No, I dont say Garp and Roger solod the entire crew. But they were the main figures.

The way it was portrayed and it would make most sense would be that Garp fought and defeated Rocks, while Roger fought Newgate (to a standstill) and that's where their rivalry began. Other Navy fighters and Roger pirates were needed for the rest like Big Mom, Kaido, Shiki, John,...

Status
Not open for further replies.