Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the casuals crying at this chapter like everyone didn’t predict that Luffy and Co. would take an L and then bounce back either immediately or at Kaido’s island.

Additionally, Luffy always takes Ls when fighting the final boss before he learns from those loses and defeats said boss. So far he has taken 2 Ls from Kaido. He thought he learned enough from the first one, clearly he didn’t because Kaido took it different levels. 3rd fight is either gonna happen immediately or it will happen at another place. Facts.
I am predicting someone, the lurking, will help the alliance or be able to hold Kaido & Co. until the alliance can escape/regroup and attack again. Most of the fodders on both sides will be wiped so 2nd round will be more focused i.e. incoming predicted matchups!’

One Piece fans can be so simple minded and fickle sometimes. Luffy gets ko'ed for the umpteenth time this arc and again people set themselves up for disappointment with this "raid failing" nonsense.

I find it so ironic that people who want the raid to fail say that it will be shitty writing if the alliance wins now.... Like, they're floating hundreds of feet above the sea, about to crash into the flower capital, and at the mercy of two yonko.

If the raid fails then it would require the worst Mary Sue type of writing to have the alliance still be able to salvage the situation lol.

Can people stop giving Morj credit as if he came up with the Raid failing "theory"?

The guy literally picked 1 of the two choices for this raid and is acting like he's Oda's closest assistant. He's been eating nothing but Ls this entire raid.
It's not just the raid failing though.
Morj predicted literally everything in this chapter, even Hera being Prometheus' GF and Luffy falling into the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.