Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Literally does not matter in the slightest. There is zero inclination that a character HAS to fight someone and fight the same person again.

Zoro fought Lucci and lost. He fought Jabra and it was passed off to Sanji. He literally tried fighting Enel and lost. He tried fighting Arlong and couldn't.

Zoro says he believes in Luffy and decided he wants to go to the performance floor. Like are we denying current events right now lol?
No he told sanji to go the live floor cause that's where they need help.
Zoro needs to go to a doctor
Sanji and Marco will take king an queen
Zoro will go back to kaido in the capital

So nothing concrete indicating that the attack engulfed Zoro. As always your headcanon implying. But there is something concrete proving that Zoro was Shambled.
1. The attack went out of Onigashima. Zoro can't leap all the way from there
2. Zoro and Law are shown together.
3. Zoro can't fly and his position was lying down. Not landing on his feet.

So anything you imply that Zoro was not teleported is just denial fueled headcanon.
I gave you panel by panel evidence, of what was said and the images being displayed and the actions by those, and you are choosing to ignore those, because you feel your assumptions >>> OP Story and Panel Images and Dialogue

Talk about Denial Fueled Headcanon

No he told sanji to go the live floor cause that's where they need help.
Zoro needs to go to a doctor
Sanji and Marco will take king an queen
Zoro will go back to kaido in the capital
Lmao that's some massive headcannon assumption you got going on there.

He LITERALLY says in the same chapter to leave it to Luffy lol I can't with you all XD

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao that's some massive headcannon assumption you got going on there.

He LITERALLY says in the same chapter to leave it to Luffy lol I can't with you all XD
So ? Luffy lost.
If kaido kills luffy now will zoro not fight kaido cause he left it to luffy ?
Post automatically merged:

youre in denial now. Zoro himself said leave it to luffy. ZKK aint happening :kayneshrug:
The only thing that ain't happening is luffy soloing kaido. That lame ass has had 2 power ups and still got neg diffed.

So ? Luffy lost.
If kaido kills luffy now will zoro not fight kaido cause he left it to luffy ?
Post automatically merged:

The only thing that ain't happening is luffy soloing kaido. That lame ass has had 2 power ups and still got neg diffed.
you must be reading 2 piece... the exact same thing happened for him to beat croc.

@HA001 and @Paperchampion23
The context in the chapter is important if Luffy lose or not.
As in case if Luffy was in G4 and get smacked, yes most like he lose the second round.
If he didn´t use G4, I can see Luffy pulling in last moment G4 to continue the battle with Kaido at the rooftop.
In case I don´t buy Oda cliffhanger who most like end with Luffy using G4.
Even if he lost, what bad in that?
He was fighting Kaido since Zoro, Law and Zues were in the roof. A lot of time passed and he kept up with Kaido.

only Big mom was able to fight Kaido solo for this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.