Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I feel that we will get one or few cringeworthy "You are not my father" or "I am Oden" moment and get some Scabbards-like moments with Yamato being able of injuring her father only to be easely smashed after once again.
I expect Yamato will do some damage and ultimately get defeated, but I don't think it has to be cringy or distasteful. I think Doflamingo vs Law was a good example of how to write a battle that's destined for failure while respecting the characters involved.

I also expect Yamato to confront Kaido as his estranged child who bears a grudge (she disowned him already) and not just as someone trying to fulfill Oden's will.

That's why i said it's massive headcanon. I don't talk about Kidd cos we don't have exact intel of his strength as he was off-screen the whole time until the raid. But for Law we have a whole arc dedicated to him, how much he stack up to Doffy, and we got the answer, Doffy at worst mid diff him. By the end of Dressrosa, Luffy>> Law.

You think Law off-screen training grew 3 times stronger to fact that he could be stronger than Luffy that went hard battle in WCI, facing an opponent that is even stronger than Doffy that whopped Law and eventually came out on top.

What off-screen training your referring to?? Law and the others keep hiding and doesn't cost any ruckus in Wano until Luffy came. Luffy grew in strength when he battle someone initially stronger than him(Katakuri). What did law train? by himself?? Kinemon teach him?? Or kiki?? who else?? If you're gonna get substantially stronger in those short time you need to train with someone stronger than you, someone who can teach you new teachnique. Law has none, he was with Kinemon, his crew and other SH. Lol
Yes, just like Luffy in 1 arc grow from having no business competing with Rob Lucci to be able to beating him.

Law got jumped by Fuji and Doffy and was nerf that whole time afterwards

Law can literally go train anywhere. We see its a wasteland.

Like i said Law could of done anything we don't know.

Big Mom has some cool ass attacks, I just wish her character was consistent. Ulti's probably gonna be done for the arc. I can't really see her walking that off. Kidd slammed Big Mom, which is fine, but it's not something that makes me think "oh Kidd's got this". The ending is okay. I kinda like Kaido's dialogue, I don't really care for this situation, because it's just not interesting.

Just realized that Jinbei potentially has been fighting Who's Who for hour(s) now @playa4321 :memehm:
He definitly is, Jimbe met Who's Who in chapter 998 when him and Luffy were on the 4th floor. After that Luffy had to reach the rooftop, fought for at least 20 minutes, lost consciusness (at least 5-10 minutes), came back fighting for some time, lost senses while the others pushed Linlin outside and Zoro used Asura, then we know that Luffy fought Kaido 1v1 with CoC for something like 20 minutes or more until now that he got KOed again.
People don't realize it but several hours passed since the start of the raid...

The bit about Luffy losing haki and a foothold seems like fake news...

The end of the chapter, it's just Kaido saying:

"The result was as expected...you got your hands on a powerful weapon... and then got carried away, boy...!!

Humans never lose hope, that's their issue...

It's been a while since I've been this fired up... but I've made a mistake, I should have cut off your head and declared 'victory'.

Because people won't stop believing in you, right?"
If it isn't confirmed Luffy drained his haki he will be coming back next chapter prove Kaido wrong once more, when you hear that kind of smack talk you know it's definitely getting proven wrong, also doesn't this confirm Kaido really isn't human all the oni theories maybe coming true

Yes, just like Luffy in 1 arc grow from having no business competing with Rob Lucci to be able to beating him.

Law got jumped by Fuji and Doffy and was nerf that whole time afterwards

Law can literally go train anywhere. We see its a wasteland.

Like i said Law could of done anything we don't know.
Yes so?? Luffy got that much stronger in 1 arc by fighting strong opponent like Lucci who was initially stronger than him. Same as Katakuri fight. Ppl grew substantially stronger in fighting someone stronger than him. Did Law have such major opponent after getting his ass whopped by Doffy??

I could understand if Law fight strong opponent like Luffy in the timeline between WCI and start of Wano. Such that he could also grew in strength after getting ass whopped in Dressrosa. But he isn't he was just staying there waiting for Luffy. Nobody get that much stronger if they don't went hard training against stronger opponent. Law just chilling at Wano doesn't give him magic boost to be above Luffy that undergo major battle against fighting 1st comander lvl.

The difference is Luffy get major PU in 1 arc and complete his mission of defeating his opponent in the end while Law still get ass whopped in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.