Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yamato will inevitably perform higher than some people's expectations, but she will definitely come up short for some people.

I'll take my L if I'm wrong.
I've been the loudest in my Yamato wank, and I doubt Yamato will come up short of my expectations:
My powerscaling expectations of Yamato vs Kaido:
  1. Yamato handles a named attack from Kaido: 80%
    • She can block, dodge, parry or tank it.
    • Either way, Kaido uses a named technique against her and she doesn't go down.
  2. Yamato draws blood from Kaido: 75%
  3. Yamato reveals the ability to enhance her attacks with Haoshoku: 60%
  4. Yamato gets a Conqueror's clash with Kaido: 55%
  5. Yamato pushes Kaido to use his Hybrid form: 51%
I expect Yamato to push Kaido to Hybrid, but my stated credence in that is only >= 51% (I'd bet on it but only at roughly even odds).

Kaido will not fight Yamato seriously.
Wrong.

No because I know that Zoro will be the one to kill Kaido.
Meanwhile, Kaido is murdering Momonosukes retainers in front of his eyes with Luffy whispering into his ears: "He may kill all of you but I'll definitely defeat him which I said 3 times already and couldnt do but 4th the charm, right Momo?".
:suresure:
Gonna kill Kaido how? Couldn't do it with Ashura coated in CoC. I will love to see how Oda asspulls his way into Zoro killing Kaido.

Luffy is being saved from apparent death by Heart Pirates for the 2nd time :kata:

First Marine Ford, and 2nd time in Wano.

3rd time will be when Law gets to know about Will of D and later decides to give his life to save Luffy, the foreshadowing is here guys :endthis:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro kill kaido ???!!!
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You new to Zoro killing Kaido? You living under a rock? :yasu:
Gonna kill Kaido how? Couldn't do it with Ashura coated in CoC. I will love to see how Oda asspulls his way into Zoro killing Kaido.
How? By putting everything he has into one decapitating attack?
No asspull needed, Hiryu Kaen is more than enough. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.