Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted the post from the other thread do to the leaker doing something strange this time. I don't think it's him but anyways i'll post it here meanwhile, until someone like redon confirms this.

読んだんでバレ落としとく

ルフィが負けたと聞いて落ち込むモブ達
チョッパーのピンチにサンジ乱入
クイーンVSサンジ

モモの頭に響いてたのはルフィの声
「伝えろ、おれは必ずカイドウに勝つ!!!」
モモが伝えて全員の志気が復活
海中のルフィの元にはローの海賊船と仲間が

場面変わってナミ
逃げてると天候棒から声が
天候棒がストライプ模様になってゼウスの顔が浮かぶ

マムVSキッドのところへロー登場
キッドの会話をいなして一時同盟を

ラストカット
カイドウVSヤマト
縁(くさり)を切りに来た

タイトル「縁」

Nothing really new except, Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'

The ones who save Luffy are Law's crew.

And Law and Kidd makes a temporary alliance

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I deleted the post from the other thread do to the leaker doing something strange this time. I don't think it's him but anyways i'll post it here meanwhile, until someone like redon confirms this.

読んだんでバレ落としとく

ルフィが負けたと聞いて落ち込むモブ達
チョッパーのピンチにサンジ乱入
クイーンVSサンジ

モモの頭に響いてたのはルフィの声
「伝えろ、おれは必ずカイドウに勝つ!!!」
モモが伝えて全員の志気が復活
海中のルフィの元にはローの海賊船と仲間が

場面変わってナミ
逃げてると天候棒から声が
天候棒がストライプ模様になってゼウスの顔が浮かぶ

マムVSキッドのところへロー登場
キッドの会話をいなして一時同盟を

ラストカット
カイドウVSヤマト
縁(くさり)を切りに来た

タイトル「縁」

Nothing really new except, Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'

The ones who save Luffy are Law's crew.

And Law and Kidd makes a temporary alliance
If someone was going to create fake leaks, they would make them a little more exciting.

The impel down awakenend user where looking different though, they had more like a beastly form rather then a hybird, similar to Chopper monsterpoint. Probably they where also "fake" awakenend zoan user,forced by Vegapunk via something like rumbleball. If you ever noticed it, the impel down zoan user couldn't transform back into human form. Most like a side effect of Vegapunk methode to force them to use awakening.

With Kaido revealing to soon his Hybrid form, Oda literally screaming " this isn't my final form". A arc villian showing his hybrid and strongest form before his members? Im sure Kaido getting a third form via awakening who going be ultra op asf. Based how op Bullet awakening was.

I don't know about the flyers but the Calamity probably have it too.
Lucci did reveal his final form before even getiing to enies lobby so it's also possible that we've seen Kaido's last form.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yes but like, Luffy taking too long could be the difference between her ending up unconscious or too injured to fight anyone else, or defeated but still conscious an able to recover after Luffy tags along, depending on how much longer Oda plans the arc to go on for.

For example, if Luffy takes 3-5 chapters to return then the idea of her recovering for another full 1v1 matchup is plausible. But if it takes him like 15-20, then it's much more probable for the other matchups to happen and end in that time, probably leaving Yamato to witness the climax of the arc while still injured.

Granted we also haven't seen WHERE Yamato and Kaido are fighting yet lol
Fair on the timing. I don't think Yamato vs Kaido wrapping up in 3 - 5 chapters is plausible, in large parts because of Kaido and/or Yamato's expected flashback.

It's also not clear that Oda will focus exclusively on their battle (as for Roofpiece) to the exclusion of all other events.

She was younger and weaker back then, she's stronger now.

@Cinera If Yamato doesn't currently have advanced CoC, it could be a power-up for her in the future.
I think that if she doesn't currently have it, she'll likely unlock it during the fight with Kaido.

I assign credence >= 60% she shows it vs Kaido.

Lucci did reveal his final form before even getiing to enies lobby so it's also possible that we've seen Kaido's last form.
Lucci was the strongest Cp9 member but not really the boss. Also Lucci had also multiple forms duo his methode. I doubt Kaido staying with hybrid only to the end.
We know awakening is a major thing in new world. Zoan user will get something op too. Having recover power is something with all ancient zoan have it. Even Ulti and Pageone and I doubt both having awakening.

Fair on the timing. I don't think Yamato vs Kaido wrapping up in 3 - 5 chapters is plausible, in large parts because of Kaido and/or Yamato's expected flashback.

It's also not clear that Oda will focus exclusively on their battle (as for Roofpiece) to the exclusion of all other events.

I think that if she doesn't currently have it, she'll likely unlock it during the fight with Kaido.

I assign credence >= 60% she shows it vs Kaido.
King>Yamato

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Must eat you alive inside how much Oda is hammering home that Luffy is going to be the one to take Kaido down. :kawak:

Don't worry. Zoro will get his big moment against Orochi. Oda nerfed him to oblivion for a reason. :hohoho:
No because I know that Zoro will be the one to kill Kaido.
Meanwhile, Kaido is murdering Momonosukes retainers in front of his eyes with Luffy whispering into his ears: "He may kill all of you but I'll definitely defeat him which I said 3 times already and couldnt do but 4th time the charm, right Momo?".
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.