Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoC seems to be genectic really. Just like regular Haki: anyone can have it. With CoC, if one of your parents got it, you can become strong and develop it to.

Bowsette has CoC. She is the daughter of KAIDO. KAIDO. Is anyone really surprised?

Yamato is not joining the crew though. This is Vivi all over again... don't get your hopes up people
bruh how ya come up with these nicknames lmao

It's already hard enough to take Queen down, imagine his Awakening. :steef:
I mean, Marco attacked him with high end attacks (possibly ryuo related) which are possibly G4th level, as well as Monster Point Chopper yet he's still absolutely fine.
When luffy fight Katakuri (1030 belly) everybody said what a strong character. Now queen not liked to fight.d

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera hold this L for being on the Sanji vs King train. Smh. You turned on your Zoro bros for Sanji vs King...
I jumped off Sanji vs King after Hakai.

Come on Cin, you know Luffy is here:myman:
Nah. I mean, Luffy is stronger than current injured Zoro, but it's not as clear that he's stronger than Zoro at full health. Like I don't think Luffy > Zoro is implausible or anything, it's just something that's not clear now given Hakai, Zoro's extensive injuries etc.

I mean to answer how strong a healthy Chapter 1010 Zoro is, you need to answer the following questions:
  1. Did Zoro withstand the full force of Hakai or was he rescued by Law?
    • I think Zoro withstood it.
  2. Was Zoro nerfed after Hakai, and to what extent?
    • I think he was heavily nerfed, and he collapsed by himself after Asura.
    • I think a healthier Zoro's Asura would have been stronger.
  3. Can Zoro consciously imbue his attacks with Haoshoku?
    • I would guess probably not, and maybe he gets the hang of it while fighting King?
    • But yes could also be possible.

If the answer to #3 is "yes", then I would place Zoro on par with or above Luffy. If #1 or #2 are additionally yes, then Zoro is unquestionably stronger.

That said, I currently place Luffy above Zoro on my tier list.

chopper has 10 min left for monster point if i remember
he can heal zoro in that time marco might join to
and izo kawamatsu vs king then marco returns at king
Where did you see, when chopper is at monster point, is healing somebody and HOW HOW HOW. do he have magical wand ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.