Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional Spoilers (Not Confirmed)

The one who saved Luffy is the Child of Mountain God (Child of Giant Boar that Oden Defeated before)
Sanji gave Zoro to Chopper & told them to both go recover somewhere Safe, apparently Kawamatsu will protect them
Izo shoots down Perospero's Arrows to protect everyone
Queen mentions something about Judge
Drake is thinking about Plan B (Raid Failing) since he doesn't want to be captured by Kaido
Marco vs King is briefly shown
Law tried to use Shambles on Hera (To trap her similar to Zeus before) but couldn't
Kaido & Yamato Clash (Yamato is hinted to have CoC)
@ScotchInformer

I jumped off Sanji vs King after Hakai.

Nah. I mean, Luffy is stronger than current injured Zoro, but it's not as clear that he's stronger than Zoro at full health. Like I don't think Luffy > Zoro is implausible or anything, it's just something that's not clear now given Hakai, Zoro's extensive injuries etc.

I mean to answer how strong a healthy Chapter 1010 Zoro is, you need to answer the following questions:
  1. Did Zoro withstand the full force of Hakai or was he rescued by Law?
    • I think Zoro withstood it.
  2. Was Zoro nerfed after Hakai, and to what extent?
    • I think he was heavily nerfed, and he collapsed by himself after Asura.
    • I think a healthier Zoro's Asura would have been stronger.
  3. Can Zoro consciously imbue his attacks with Haoshoku?
    • I would guess probably not, and maybe he gets the hang of it while fighting King?
    • But yes could also be possible.

If the answer to #3 is "yes", then I would place Zoro on par with or above Luffy. If #1 or #2 are additionally yes, then Zoro is unquestionably stronger.

That said, I currently place Luffy above Zoro on my tier list.
It's not how OP and Nakama Powers work IMO.
The only reason his ASURA is deadly is because he is pushed to the very limit. Kaku, Kaido.
He had to protect Luffy, he had no other choice. A healthy Zoro wouldn't make a difference there in OP logic. His Asura was as strong as it could have ever been.
We are talking about a manga where the author eplicitly said WELL YEAH A YONKO LOST HIS WHOLE ARM, NO HE IS NOT NERFED OR WEAKER AT ALL, HIS ARM MAKES NO DIFFERENCE
Zoro being injured there had no effect on his strength for that last attack, if anything it made it stronger

marco vs king
1.4b bounties
fire birds
first mates
botch kiccked bm ship
and rn they fighting
Zoro vs King
Swordsman
Low top tier
First mates
Both made Big Mom panicked "he's... King!!!" and "Kaido, dodge!!"
King was asked to join Big Mom Pirates, Zoro was once asked to join Baroque Works
King kicked Big Mom's ship, Zoro kicked Dellinger's ass literally

What do you expect, Topi-chin, 2 or 4 wings? :sanmoji:
2 from his race and 2 from his animal...
Now that you mention it.... Why the hell his black racial wings are suddenly gone while he was in Zoan form???

It's still early to celebrate Sanji vs Queen, Sanji fans pretty much reacted the same way when Sanji and King clashed earlier, celebrating how Sanji vs King was set in stone.

I do think Queen is his matchup but i want to see if Oda will actually keep it that way come next chapter.
Everybody is at there same location. I dont expect one vs one from nobody for now actually. Short fights and talking. The funny things is that Sanji tripped every commanders ddid you realize king black maria queen may be he will go to end (Kaido :)

Status
Not open for further replies.