Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why? Why isn't fighting and defeating a YC2 enough for you?
There was this fear of Sanji being completely sidelined as a fighter due to arrival of Jinbei. It has passed and Oda is heavily enforcing the idea of Sanji > Jinbei from this point onwards.
However, Yamato remains as a strong candidate to sideline Sanji to number four, since the power level difference between Oden and Gaban is a big mystery. There are three options:
A) Oden was significantly stronger than Gaban and became number three of Roger, meaning that Yamato > Sanji will always hold.
B) Oden and Gaban were equals and this will apply to Yamato/Sanji.
C) Gaban remained number three of Roger Pirates and was slightly stronger than Oden at the end of their journey, meaning that Sanji will also surprass Yamato at some point during the series.

Scabbards vs F6 will partially happen
Apoo vs Killer or Hawkins vs Killer is basically the same fight lol the story of the fight is revenge for betrayal
some SHs will fight the numbers , at least Ussop will

anyway that was just some drive by post from 2019, my informed more recent predictions wich are the ones I talked about are all true
Not really, you're either right or wrong. Everyone here has made wrong predictions, it's the difference of those admitting to being wrong vs saying they're technically right when they are wrong. Like everyone I myself have made a toooooon of wrong predictions, even got Zoro facing Kaido not happening completely wrong

If you get SHs vs Numbers right... tag me and ill gladly admit to you being right

Yet Zoro has CoC
Sanji kicks his captain in the face.... real tough right hand man
Sanji abandons crew because he can't deal with his own issues... gets bailed out by Luffy... real tough right hand man
Sanji gets no 1v1 in his own arc... and his highlight is cooking BM a cake.... real tough right hand man
Sanji was too busy falling for some stupid trap and getting captured by foddered because he's too slow
Lol, you are going deep into this :suresure: :suresure: U mad?

Sanji vs King still being a possibility, being honest with you, Sanji's main reason to kick Queen is just to save his Nakama Chopper.

But do you guys really want Sanji to fight a possible nerfed King? He was fighting Marco for too long, Queen was just petting Chopper, u know?

Let's see how "Queen mentioning Judge" thing will play out on this...
Stage one of WorstGen Anonymous Denial...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji vs King still being a possibility, being honest with you, Sanji's main reason to kick Queen is just to save his Nakama Chopper.

But do you guys really want Sanji to fight a possible nerfed King? He was fighting Marco for too long, Queen was just petting Chopper, u know?

Let's see how "Queen mentioning Judge" thing will play out on this...
Honestly, at this point, I would get really pissed if this Sanji and Queen clash is just ANOTHER stalling.
Just let the character fight already.

Remind me again why Sanji fans wanted King and not Queen? It's not as if King has looked amazingly strong either lol.

It's too early for Sanji to be YC1 level anyway.
Yeah King didn't even show more impressive feats than Queen both were portrayed similarly vs Marco, they just created this headcanon that King is so much stronger, Queen is a loser, so Sanji vs King, they had this coming :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.