Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is interesting to see how much DJ damage Queen or push him even slighty back.
In case we see Marco attacking King and Queen, let see where Sanji stands in Ap compare to Marco.
As I said Drake and Apoo going be free and their was a great theory about Apoo vs Queen.
I assume either a 2vs1 or a 3vs1 battle with Sanji,Drake and Apoo vs Queen.

No, I'm not deflecting or trying to defend the behaviour.

I just think it's really weird to call out only one fanbase for a crime when both fanbases do it. Like I'm not trying to defend the honour of Zoro fans or anything like that. I've just regularly (exclusively?) seen you call out Zoro fans for things other fan bases do.

Many Sanji fans on this forum shit talk Zoro to no end, even when Zoro performs really well.

I'm not against calling out the behaviour. It just gives you a bad look when you only call out the behaviour from one fanbase.
What does performing really well have to do with what i am talking about ?

This is not about feats of strength, it's about the personal relationship between Zoro and Sanji, and Sanji being the one going out of his way to take care of Zoro and help him out, with Zoro fans shitting on him while this is going on.

When exactly did we have a situation where the roles were reversed and i took a different stance ?

Maybe focus on that instead of turning this into "it's a bad look for you bruh if you call this out".

It is interesting to see how much DJ damage Queen or push him even slighty back.
In case we see Marco attacking King and Queen, let see where Sanji stands in Ap compare to Marco.
As I said Drake and Apoo going be free and their was a great theory about Apoo vs Queen.
I assume either a 2vs1 or a 3vs1 battle with Sanji,Drake and Apoo vs Queen.
Lmao yeah the attack doesn’t look like it fazes queen on the panel he brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.